What do girls think about a guy that wears a scarf?

Now that winter is pretty much here and it's all cold and snowy, I've been wearing my black, suede coat and this black and gray and white striped scarf, that I personally think is awesome... lol. I love it.

A girl in one of my classes said I pulled off the scarf look really well, but I'm just curious how girls in general feel about this look on guys during the colder months...

Most Helpful Girl

• I personally think scarfs are great.

To me, a guy wearing a scarf says two things;

1. he cares about his health (always good, I can't even count how many times I've seen people wear a t-shirt and shorts in snowy NY)

And

2. he has his own style, and he doesn't care what people think about it. Which is beyond great because so many people care too much about how people see them, I mean, yea, no one wants to come off looking like a slob... but it's very confident seeing as how it's not something a guy would typically wear.

What Girls Said 14

• Guys in scarves look adorable!

• I like it. Its a functional accessory and it makes a guy look like he puts an effort in how he dresses.

• I don't even notice if a guy is wearing a scarf...

• Personally, I like guys in scarves because I think they can make really good fashion statements. Not only are they a good accessory, they can also keep you nice and warm. I will even go as far as knitting one for my bf

• where I live you d have to be suicidal NOT to wear a scarf at the moment, but this aside... as a fashion item, I love it when guys wear scarves...when done right it makes them look refined and a little bit french...and french is always sexy.

• Scarfs add a creatively personal touch to an outfit. I like it! =)

(and the colors sound excellent)

• I agree... but if I wore a scarf now, at this time of year, I would die... lol, especially lately with these temps! ;)

• Haha True...I only now saw this question! x)

• I think scarves look really handsome on guys, especially if the scarf is a classic style/color.

• As long as your wearing it outside, that's fine. Your just dressing for the weather. But wearing it inside just seems kind of unnecessary and girly to me.

• not only does a scarf herally help to keep people warm - the main function - but I think it also looks really nice as well. the gift that keeps on giving! thumbs up for guys in scarfs!

• In my opinion, guys who were scarfs are really attractive! I mean, it doesn't only show that the guy knows how to care for himself, but it also shows that he knows how to present himself!

• wear a scarf for heavens sakes its cold outside! it would be silly if you didn't. personally, I think the guys that do wear them have more sense than the ones who don't.

• I find that look attractive.

• it's cold. you're trying to keep warm. that's all

• A guy wearing a scarf with the right and good style makes them look even better ;) Trust the girl's judgement, since she noticed and complimented you on the scarf. And a guy with sense will wear scarfs (with the right style) amidst this bitter cold winter for good health reasons. x

What Guys Said 0