Is it normal to be randomly fatigued?

I usually go to bed around midnight and I woke up today at around 10. I was awake like I usually am all day and me and my mom went to the store and came back. I cooked some chicken and veggies and ate dinner. Then I got my laptop and went on facebook still having a good amount of energy around 7 pm and all of a sudden I felt extremely fatigued where I could barely keep my eyes open. I then woke up around 9:30 and I was still extremely tired.

Is it normal to go from having a good amount of energy to barely being able to keep your eyes open?

and what could have caused it? (I'm still extremely tired)

Most Helpful Guy

• As a nurse fatigue is one of the symptoms of diabetes. Do you just feel tired? Other symptoms of diabetes is always feeling thristy, headache, tremors arms shake unvoluntarily, excessive hunger. You may just simply be tired did you sleep good. I often feel tired all the time and I fall asleep very easy but doctors can't find anything wrong. Best advice if you keep feeling this go get yourself checked out.

• i feel too tired to do anything. I don't feel like moving, talking, standing, anything...

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 2

• It happens sometimes, you may be getting too much sleep which can actually cause you to feel more tired.

• Hmm... Not really, lol.. Go to a doctor man. That was one of my symptoms when I was diagnosed with diabetes.

What Girls Said 1

• if you're just sitting around playing on your computer and not being active, then yeah, that can suck your energy away

• im not just sitting down.. I'm ususally walking around a lot and I exercise.