I' have a lot of ingrown hairs on my chest & stomach?

I wax my chest and after I get waxed when they grow in I get a lot of

ingrown hairs, it bothers me a lot as I'm scared to take my shirt off for girls unless its dark, beaches and pool parties aren't even an option anymore. Guys or girls do you have any recommendations for products, I try to pull them out with a needle and plucker but, how do other people get waxed without this happening:(. ANY Products you recommend please I'm going on vacation soon!

Most Helpful Girl

• stop waxing your chest,nothing wrong with some hair on the chest just keep it trimed :)

What Girls Said 2

• personally I think hair is nasty on the chest and face but I like the happy trail I think maybe if you got it waxed more often even wen its barely grow a lot but its so the hair don't get to long and and it keep ingrown hairs from poking up

• the only way it's going to go away is to stop waxing... just let your hair grow back. go natural :)

What Guys Said 1

• dude, why are you waxing your chest? Are you a chest model? Porn star? Gay? What's the deal with that?