We men are not usually shallow when it comes to girls we date in terms of money or status, but in the other hand, girls seem to be super shallow about guys.
I was wondering if a girl that has more money than the guy could date a guy with less money. I mean maybe she has a bachelor degree and a professional career, and he works in the Subway or in the 7Eleven.
Could love happen here?
- No, for girls money and status are more important than loveVote A
- Yes, but only one night standVote B
- No, girls are very shallow when it comes to moneyVote C
- Yes, girls don't care about a guy's statusVote D
- No, only guys can look beyond statusVote E