For guys, do you still think a girl is hot even if she's dressed down, i.e. sweats?

I don't mean yoga pants, I mean legit sweatpants mostly since a sweatshirt can be taken off but be honest.

personally, I hardly ever wear baggy sweatpants out of the house but I've gotten lazy for school and worn them, that's the only place I'll wear them out and people told me I still looked hot, so I was just wondering :)

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends.

If you're dressing down because you have become super lazy and your other normal style and upkeep habits are lacking, it may be a problem. Even if you are "hot", if people see you dressed down all the time, it comes off as lazy and therefore unattractive.

If you just need a break from being dressed nice all the time, have at it. Everyone needs a day off. Just don't get too comfortable and start acting like a hobbit.

What Guys Said 5

• Personally, I like it a lot more when a girl can "dress down" than when she dresses up.. Though I do like it when she CAN dress up for a nice occasion, it's not necessary 24/7. Plus - sweats are more comfy and warm, especially when you have to deal with school for hours a day.

~ ArtistBBoy

• i've seen plenty of girls pull that off

• there are different type of sweatpants, some of them looks hot. it always depends on how it suits you. if sweatpants or sweatshirt whatever you are wearing, suits you then you don't have to be worried, you will look hot

• what more you want, when people are already telling you that you look hot

• all depends how she looks in them, some girls look good in sweat pants and some don't

What Girls Said 1

• a hot girl can pull off any look