A hot girl can pull of any look?

do you agree or disagree? and why?

personally I disagree, not everything suits certain people.

Most Helpful Guy

• Not any look. However, I will say that a girl has a lot more leeway here than a guy. A girl walks in wearing nothing but a plain, old, grey oversized sweatshirt, she looks amazing! It's almost unfair. If a guy did that it would just look disturbing. lol

What Guys Said 16

• Facts:

- A hot bitch is asked on dates more often than a "normal" or "ugly" bitch

- A hot bitch is often fiend for "sexually" while a normal/ugly bitch is shot down

- A hot bitch is.. blah blah blah

But you have to realize that we all have different tastes. What is "hot" by my standards probably won't match what's "hot" for your standards. They may be similar but they won't be the exact same.

As for pulling off any look:

A hot girl in a clown outfit -> I'd laugh

A normal girl in a clown outfit -> I'd walk on by and probably make a mental note at most.

So yeah, there's some truth that women who are "hotter" will get more attention.

For all the insecure girls: Please realize that while most horny 6 year olds in life want you to have the perfect body, that there are men who appreciate other traits equal to a "good body" that also qualify you as hot.. Here's my list:

- Classy / sophisticated attire

- Fun appearance (Flirtatious smile/eyes)

- Effort (A hot girl in blue jeans is subpar to the girl with curled hair dyed to match her top)

etc

~ ArtistBBoy

• Not necessarily. I know a girl named Katie who I think is the most beautiful woman I have ever seen in my entire life. She's a natural redhead with fair skin. But I don't think she would look anywhere near as good if she were to, say, cut her hair short, or dye it a different color, or tan.

• Look... if a girl is otherwise a hot hardbody... and confident (not cocky... that's key...)

pretty much she can wear almost ANYthing... her girlfriends might get catty, but, guys?

HA... we don't care about fashion, unless we;'re metro-half-g@y...

the PROBLEM is people let their friends and other people INFLUENCE their confidence level... which is a terrible plan...

for some guys?Like me?... I prefer "hot trailer trash" every time OVER the half decent rich b!tch, all done up in her 200 dfolalr hair do, and 300 dollar outfir and expensive jewelry... WHy?

simple... I can BUY the trailer trash nice girl an expensive bathing suit, and take her to the pool... and watch everyones jaw drop, and the girls get real catty...

if your wearing TOO much make up, and hairdo, an clothes... WHAT are you HIDING, eh?

The BEST hot girls next door wear jeans and workboots, and all the best looking guys STILL fall all over them... AND, they are now "down to earth" and the guys think they are accessible (not easy, just easier to hang out with...)

• A young, clean, athletic, confident female can pull off any look, so long as she stays clean and athletic, and the look the she is trying to pull off is not the "I am completely covered by a body bag" look. Seriously, I swear a girl can look attractive in a snowsuit and parka.

• I think most really hot girls have the ABILITY to pull off any look... and when I say 'pull off' I mean 'pull off', not "look hot in any look". I'm not a girl so I don't really know but I'd have to assume that with the right hair style, clothes, makeup, and accessories a girl could basically look any way she wanted to and pull it off just fine. The question is so broad is hard to give a confident answer haha.

• Disagree.

Just because she is hot it does not mean she can pull of any look. Unless you're counting her figure as part of her looks, there's a good chance there's certain clothing styles that do not suit her shape and size.

Hot girls may try a new look and may think they look good in it, but other people may think different. Hot girls may avoid a certain look but other people may think they look super hot in it.

And it's all about their confidence and how they carry themselves with that look. If they aren't confident with the look they have it will show.

P.S. What may be hot to some people may be ugly/average to other people. People's views and perceptions also play a part.

• The answer is undoubtedly NO.

A "hot" girl dressed in something silly looks silly, not hot.

How you dress and present yourself is half the work of being "hot"

• in theory yes but today in downtown I saw a girl with a pretty face, long hair on the sides and spikey hair up on top and I think I threw up a little, not sure, actually yeah I kinda did. not good...not good at all. :(

• It depends really, a lot of "hot" girls are really not truly beautiful but an actual beautiful girl could pull off any look I think

• Define beautiful? because I know quite a few truly beautiful girls (face wise) but their bodies aren't as good, if that makes sense. e

• strongly disagree

some of my friends looks great with short hair, front bangs

some just don't even know theyre hot

• don't agree. some BODY TYPES can knock off a lot of looks.. but just being good looking doesn't mean much

• no way. but being hot is a slight advantage to pulling off any look

• Hot girl wearing something stupid looks stupid. But still hot. So, kinda?

• Its all about taste.

• Most hot girls can wear whatever they want as long the hair and other things are alright. Depends on the kind of hotness also. But if the girl has a hot body it doesn't even matter what she wears practically.

• Of course not. Just look at Britney Spears,she tried to pull off the bald look but failed.

What Girls Said 9

• Haha not always. Sometimes I see a super ugly outfit and I picture a really pretty model/actress/whatever in it and I'm like damn, it wouldn't even look good on her, haha. But I think being confident is definitely a large part of the factor, and as long as you're doing you and happy about it, does it really matter if other people think you "pull it off"?

• i think it all depends all on how you carry yourself.idk. like I have muscular shoulders so I stay away from strapless shirts and tubetops and stuff but if I let my hair down where the right makeup,jeans,and shoes I pull attention off my shoulders and on to other features

• I disagree.Its not to say that the individual isn't attactive,but not every body type can pull off every style. It's about just figuring out what works for you.

• All you gotta do is look at all the "worst dressed lists" and look at all the hot women on there.

• I agree because certain women look good no matter what they do to themselves. Other women can wear the best clothes & make up, & still not look good. That's just the way the cookie crumbles...

• not really, depends on their body

• add confident to that. a hot confident girl can pull off nearly anything. look at rihanna and some of the crazy sh*t she wears. I wouldn't say that I'm hot, but I am pretty confident most of the time and I used to start a few trends back in high school. if you feel good in your clothes then most of the time you can pull it off

• correction: a CONFIDENT girl can pull off any look.

i think when you just don't give a sh*t and wear whatever whenever that makes you happy, you look good. when you feel comfortable in your own skin other people like the way you look too...its like the attraction of positive energy lol

• Yeah, except how about no. You can feel comfortable in the stupidest pink teddy bear clothing on the streets, but everyone will think you're stupid to wear that for a job interview. No matter how confident it makes you.

• @Answerer - agreed.. And I'd like to add that women usually are far more "decisive" about what to wear and when to wear it.. Almost as if they analyze their attire to a T to look their best, every day they breathe.

Great answer +1

• aww why thank you! I love your answers as well artistboy! :)

• So does that mean an ugly person can pull off nothing?

I disagree as well. Makeup, clothes, good skin, weight loss, contacts, the right haircut, etc. can make anyone look infinitely better.

• Personally I think everybody has certain styles that just look amazing on them, but this question is because I see lots of answers like "if the girl is hot she can pull of anything"