What do I wear to a party involving truth or dare etc. That a guy will like, without being too slutty?

Most Helpful Girl

• To a party you should wear a nice yellow collar shirt with black underneath..then you should wear nice tight jeans and black converses (if you have them). Then you wear a yellow belt...and you would look all pretty...but if you wouldn't want to wear yellow, then wear a red shirt with a red belt.

What Guys Said 2

• Just wear what you usually wear. It's truth or dare, not a fashion show. A t-shirt, jeans or skirt, and things like that.

• Everybody kind of skipped over the truth or dare part of your question. The fact that you included that means you're not looking at this like any other party. I don't know how far this group at the party would go, but you may want to pick undergarments that are presentable, and perhaps dress in layers if you don't want to get too naked too quick.

What Girls Said 5

• Well go to your closet and look at what you have.then decide what color you like.but don't chose a color like orange.i don't know but I don't like orange it gives me a head ache.i know its weird. o wel that's just how I am.but be carefull with what you choose and make sure that you feel comfortable with what you wear.and don't wear high heels if your gonna dance.i recomend flats or convers.

• Wear something flirty and comfortable. You don't want to be worrying about your clothes if someone dares you to kiss someone. LOL. You should wear fun colors... feminine would be good... and wear either converses or flats.

• idk

• dress

• Either tight jeans or a skirt. a tank top I think with lace would be cute, maybe white gray black blue or red. and because its cold bring a tight zip up. for shoes you could do flip flops or just sneakers like skate shoes I like personally and their comfortable but how long are you really going to be wearing shoes when everyone takes them off when you get inside.