Down there should I shave it all off or keep some hair on?

well you see my boyfriend asked me to make love to him friday and I don't want to gross him out. so I need to know what guys like or what girls do. so please tell me!

Most Helpful Girl

• As far as I know, a lot of guys prefer a little hair or nothing there, but in my experience, there have been times when I have all my hair down there and I've warned guys "I have hair down there.I forgot to shave" and they just said "Who cares?" and enjoyed it anyway. Most guys are just happy to be around a vagina at all. And if it's your boyfriend, ask him what he wants. He'll probably think that's really sexy.

What Guys Said 5

• If he loves you, no need to worry about that. Ask him what he likes and tell him what turns you on. A great guy will care more about what makes you happy, guaranteed.

SS,

Gregory

• Leave a little bit, but you definitely don't want the jungle-bunny look going on down there. Like everything else, neat and trim!

• I prefer the landing strip.
    That way there is a little of both, you are trimmed up, no big bush, but not bare either.

• you might want to keep it for him to shave it off with you on that night, but if somehow you know he doesn't like it then shave some of it and just keep a bit of it on, I don't think that no hair is really normal

• Depends if u want me to shave down there or not..

What Girls Said 6

• i think you should definitely leave some. like, landing strip style is fine. no hair is kind of weird.

• Keep some hair on! neat and trimmed is always safe sweetpea.

• shave it all.

if its a little long trim first. then shave starting left to right .or right to left whatever. down to up is sometimes painful

• shave it but leave a landing strip, works every time :D

• shave it all off very very carefully.

• U should shave it all and make sure not to hurt yourself because that is the only thing that would look gross, use shower gel or shaving foam and take ur time doing it carefully.