I use Axe dark temptation. do you guys think it makes me "manly"?

I bought it yesterday...It's sweeter and warmer than many women deodorants and at least, I think that it's a rather unisex scent.

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't worry, axe isn't very manly. Just stay away from the old spice

What Guys Said 7

• That's the chocolate one, right? There's nothing manly about smelling like chocolate. Chocoholics can be found on both sides of the gender line.

• hey I think that personally that you are cute and could pull it off. but remember to wear some deodorant because men could smell straight through that if you don't ;) lol

• nah that's stuff makes you smell like my old man buh w.e floats your boat. And jus cos you're pretty I'll give you a pass on this one lol

• I don't know why, but that sounds really hot to me. Like you said, as long as it's a unisex scent, it should be fine.

• I don't if it smells manly or girl,.am only care if it smells fine..<3

• yeah knowing that you use a manly product is a little bit manly but if I never saw your deodorant then I would never even notice :)

• I've never heard of it.

Hola, Chile! :)

What Girls Said 3

• Justin Timberlake started the trend with women wearing 'manly' scents. I find no problem with it. But I still stick to Juicy Couture and Victoria's Secret fragrances.

• yeah, I mean...i also use burberry classic and kenzo as daily perfumes XD

• Cool. Nice to have a good mix. :)

• yeah axe is manly as well as cheap smelling. sorry

• go for it. a lot of scents are unisex