Has anyone met an average person who was better looking than top celebrities?

Guys have you met a girl prettier than someone like Megan Fox

Girls have you met a guy handsomer than someone like Brad Pitt

Or any other celebrities that you think are up there.

Most Helpful Girl

• of course I have, megan looks like a average person without all her hair and makeup

link

What Girls Said 8

• I've never really met a person better looking than a top celeb, but sometimes if I'm walking then I'll see some really good looking people or celebrity look alikes.

• Yeah, I think average everyday people are more attractive than celebrities in general. Like, I see better looking people on an everyday basis.

• I've seen a lot of people that are hotter than celebs. You have to know that most of the time you see a celeb, they have tons of makeup on or have had a ton of airbrushing done.

I saw a girl the other day, that was GORGEOUS... she secretly had me calling her a b--tch in my head lol. And she didn't have all that makeup that celebrities wear.

• I LOVE how every girl has to bring up make-up and airbrushing when it comes to Megan Fox,even without makeup she outdoes most girls.

Anyways,yes,of course.

• pshhh. yeah! my best friend!

• of course. there are a lot of beautiful people out there

• Yes I have, girls and guys alike. Plenty of stunning people go unnoticed because they aren't famous.

• Yea met alot

1of them is 1of my friends who is in my friends list on facebook,he is reaaaaaaaaally handdsome and HOT.

he is from my city but he is waaay hotter then prad Pit.

And there is that guy in the store looks like a celeb but he is naturaly hotTer then a celeb..

there are so many hotter guys.

but hey I don't think that megan fox that hot?

she is an average looking not really that hot just the camera and TV lied to you With her make up.

What Guys Said 7

• Megan Fox is no slouch, but if you pick the 25 prettiest girls you know, turn them over to Megan Fox's hair stylist, makeup artist, wardrobe stylist, and image consultants for a week, you'll know at least 24 girls prettier than Megan Fox. Same is true for pretty much any celebrity you can name. Celebrities aren't inherently more attractive than "average" people. They just have the resources to polish what they've got.

• All the time. Most female celebrities I see aren't that hot, and I'm not going to find them more attractive than non-celebrity women just because the entertainment industry wants me to be infatuated with them. There are a couple women in my class and a couple nurses at my work that I would date before Megan fox.

• I've seen a few... there was a gal in my Positive Psych class that was absolutely gorgeous, real nice gal too!

• Pretty much everyone. Most celebrities aren't particularly talented or attractive and thus there's no reason to revere them as some kind of God. Our celebrity obsession is a sad indictment of what is a rather primitive species known as humanity.

• the only girl I crushed on was hotter than any celebrity.

• I don't find Megan Fox to be that pretty. But yes, I've seen several 'regular' girls that were much more beautiful than any celebrity I've ever seen.

• I have seen many better looking people then celbrities they just wear so much make up even the men that it is hard to tell. It also so easy to touch peoples looks up even in movies now.