Is my body type bad?

I'm thin, but I'm literally built with no curves (I'm pretty much flat on all sides: no hips, butt or boobs.and even if I gain weight it's still the same and I'm going to be 20, so nothing is going to grow or change any more). And I know that guys like curves, but do guys like girls like me who are built without them? Cause I look at myself and I don't really hate it, I was just wondering cause I'm built kinda awkward.

(preferably guys answer, but other comments that could be helpful are good too!)

Most Helpful Guy

• There are definitely guys out there who will think you're attractive. Generally, curves are nice, but that doesn't mean those same guys won't fall for a girl who looks like you.

I can say I've been attracted to a girl with curves, a girl with half-curves (big thighs, small breasts) and also (small thighs, big breasts), and skinny girls like you. You might not be supermodel hot, but seriously, who is?

What Guys Said 2

• stop worrying, you sound freakin adorable.

anyways there are plenty of people out there like me who would love your body type. contrary to popular belief there are guys that aren't into boobs and butts.

• Good and bad are subjective. What something could be "bad" for someone, it could be "good" for another.

Why would your body type be bad? When you lack in something and there is no way to solve it, the best thing to do is carry on and supply the lack of it with something else! I find much more attractive a flat but very confident, funny to be with girl than a busty, blonde haired woman.

What Girls Said 3

• Try working out and do weights, that will build up a muscle if you want to change, if not then don't do anything, I know that some girls would want to have your body.

• Not true about growing or changing when you're 20. you can change your body to have curves by doing certain exercises.

tone the butt. for it to be rounder. and you would be surprised how different your butt will look.

• There is always somebody somewhere whom likes/ or is wanting a girl of your figure. -- your fine.