Is looking younger than you are, a turn off?

I am 17, but I look about 14.

Most Helpful Girl

• well I'm 15 and ppl. confuse me for 20-25, doesn't that make you feel better

What Guys Said 4

• It's not that it's a turn off, per say. But, it could send someone into a bit of doubt about that person's honesty of their age. I was with someone who was 26, and looked like she was 17ish-18ish. I thought she was full of it about her age, at first. And it's also due to the liability that people lie about their age, and no one wants to go to jail. :))

• Turn on =] Sucks for getting into bars and stuff though, lol. I don't know if I look my age, people say I look like a little girl but I suspect their taking the piss.

• I wouldn't take an answers from this one, unless they were in your age group. Just saying.

• show a pic and ill tell you

What Girls Said 3

• i don't think so

think about when you'll be 30 you will be so happy you look younger then that because that's the time most women develop wrinkles on their faces. I get told I look 16 even though I'm 18 it doesn't faze me but then I'm asian and asian people are blessed with youthful looking skin, like my mom for example, people always ask if we are sisters.

• From a girls perspective, I probably wouldn't be attracted right off the bat to a guy who was 17 but looked 14.

• okaaaaay emmm I asked for guys advice sorry I'm nota lebain ha ha so I don't care what your think :)

• hahaha good for youuu.

• :D

• Someone at church told me I looked 16, but I'm actually 23.

It comes in handy when you're older, and while most women are getting wrinkles and crows feet, you're still able to maintain your youthful essence.