Girls- how can a guy be hot?

since I can't do a whole lot about my physical appearance (like facial features etc.), what else can I do to be hot? p.s. I'm a 6'3'' 190 lb high school athlete so I have a pretty good physique to begin with

Most Helpful Girl

• Being considered "hot" has a lot to due with how a person looks, of course, but it also has to due with the confidence of that person. If a guy is good looking but is really needy and isn't comfortable with who he is, then it would be hard for me to really appreciate that guy.

• what makes a man noticeable to you in terms of confidence? what do you notice in guys that interests you just walking down the street (or wherever)?

• look at my comment down below is this what you meant?

• yesss, I definitely agree.

What Girls Said 3

• Experience. Intelligence... Wisdom.

• look at the comment below is this somewhat of what you were thinking?

• not necessarily. I'm not much into the "johnny bravo" kinda guy. I'm into a guy who's confident in his experience, intelligence, and wisdom. Good looks can attract a person, but most of the time they're empty shells.

• personality. be kind and caring and loyal

• Have a hot face, good style.

What Guys Said 3

• the term hot can be used in different ways. hot can mean when a guy stand out because of his looks or because of his personality. there are a lot of ugly looking people that are still considered hot and the good ones could seem like jerk. I partially agree with adrianna and killthe story because a guy needs the whole package. someone who stands out amongst the crowd, confident, and independent becauuse you don't have to be the best looking guy there, its more of the spontaneous type or a mystery of what that person has to offer or present to the table.

• You can make over $100,000 a year. To some women, that's hot.

• Social status.