Girly girls or gamer chicks?

so I have mostly guy friends rather then girl friends because girls in my opinion are overly dramatic and ..well weird and guys there biggest drama of the day is breaking the mw2 game after getting 24 kills then dieing before they could get the nuke but anyways I just like hanging out with guys more and like playing blackops and halo rather then shopping but is that a turn off to guys and do they find the fact that I fit in with them so well unattractive? guys in your opinion what's more attractive a girly girl or a girl that can fit in with your friends and probably kick your butt in cod

Most Helpful Guy

• its plit down the middle most guys either a complete girly girl or a complete tomboy. since females tend to be nothing but trouble I would definitely prefer a girl that's just "one of the guys" but still takes care of herself. in general looking nice/ taking of yourself is a good idea

• well I don't dress like a dude and I where some makeup so I think I'm good ha an thanks

• sounds goods I personally really like heavy eye make up

• lol I can't afford wearing heavy eye make up a lot so if I do its only once in a while

What Guys Said 6

• Oh goodness. Girly girls tend to go hand in hand with no brains. Still the interests of the girl are important but not as important as to how they act. If you act like a dits I promise you I won't be acting when I say I don't like you. Being uneducated and being purposefully stupid are 2 different things. Don't get me wrong. Ignorance can be rectified. Brain damage cannot.

• well if you could be a beautiful, cute,nice, sexxay, dirty, teasy, kool, lovely girl that could kick my ass in cod, you would be perfect, but if you act like a guy and stuff...

• Gamer chicks over girly girls. :)

• Girly girl.

• a girl that's comfortable enough with themself is a wholely more attractive girl

• If I found you attractive then yeah, that'd be great.

What Girls Said 1

• I'm a gamer and every guy I've met has looooved the fact that I can play games with them and hold my own ha but they get pissed when I beat them =/ it makes us different =]