Less common ear piercings?

i was thinking about getting a tragus or rook piercing. I feel like they are becoming a lot more common but I was just wondering, when you see people with these piercings do you instantly assume they're weirdly alternative, or does it not really affect your judgement of them at all?

and which one do you like better (if either)

Most Helpful Girl

• I think tragus piercings are become more common, but I don't think I've seen too many people with a rook piercing.

I personally don't really care if a person has either of them, but I want an industrial, so maybe it's just because I can relate in a way. I think a tragus piercing looks better though.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 5

• My best friend has a rook and most of the time no one notices it. I don;t usually notice piercings unless you have a zillion or a nose piercing or one in the middle of your face.

• i have a tragus myself and I don't get weird looks, but a lot of comments about how neat it looks. I got it myself because I think it looks cool and its not so common and looks good with the piercings I already have.

• um 1 it shouldnt matter f people judge you your your own person you can't let the world affect you. and 2 I what's the rook?

• i have had my tongue pierced for 5 years and I love it. nobody looks at me weird or anything. and I'm a country girl haha

• I find that tragus piecings got terribly common. as I got mine done it was still rare and now it seems like every other person got one. but I still love my tragus piercing and find it very beautiful.

would I guess choose a tragus over a rook. even though I am planning on getting an inner conch piercing which is still not that common ... but who knows for how long lol