Should I ask my love if she should try scene look out?

I love my mate and I respect her style. But I guess I can honestly say I have a fetish for scene looks. Should I ask my love if she should try scene look out? I want to but two things come into account.

1. She likes her style

2. Her insecurity for herself.

Again I respect her ways for those that are ignorant and only read half of the details its just a thought. I hate to ask her and hit a chord you know? please some details would be nice.

Most Helpful Girl

• I wouldn't tell her about this until she feels more secure. Honestly, I have some fetishes myself for certain looks for guys, but I wouldn't feel right in bringing it up until I knew that he was 100% confident that I liked him for who he is. That way he knows "Okay well she loves me like this, but she also likes this look and wants to see it on me" rather than thinking "OH GOD! I'm not good enough and she thinks I'd look better this way AH!"

Plus the things another person mentioned about it taking a LOT of dedication. That takes a lot of hair teasing (and I assume a lot of brushing to undo it) and a lot of makeup and a lot of time to perfect and get just the right style for your face, and if she's doing all of that for you at the same time as liking her old self and not being confident, it might feel like a chore.

Maybe offer a trade! Ahahah. Tell her that if she tries out the scene look you'll try out... uhh... prince charming. Or whatever she likes. I dunno, that might work with me - but then again I'm very confident and secure. But still, I'd be less likely to be a little scared if he was putting his dignity on the line too, because she also might be afraid to look stupid. That way you can both look stupid together.

• Lolz she wants me to stop dressing grunge-punk like (I don't mean a hideous manner either I tone myself with the grunge-punk look, too much looks too friggin ugly.) and start dressing proper and perfect like, say dress shirt vest and khakis I think. Lolz it will be a change but in the end she offered a trade lolz. I turned it down and told I'd do it for her because I love her. She doesn't have to do anything. The thing that kills me, she knew about it, she told me a "Birdy" told her. 0.0

• That was very sweet of you actually - if you really are doing it just because of that. And you mean that she knew that you wanted her to dress like that?

What Girls Said 8

• Like, I get where you're coming from, but that would probably just make her feel insecure. If my (hypothetical) boyfriend asked me to completely change my appearance/style, that would make me feel pretty sh*tty, and I'm pretty sure that applies to most girls.

Also, it's not like scene hair is just something you can try out. She'd have to change it completely, which the majority of girls would NOT do. Plus the hair/makeup takes a sh*tload of time. Not to mention the tons of money she'd have to spend getting new scene clothes/makeup.

• Hmmm, I see you have a fetish for scene fashion and the 'look' but are you suggesting she should be experimental and try the look for once just for you to see what she looks like? This may cause her to become more insecure as she may get the impression that you didn't like her style before and the fact that she's pretty insecure herself. I take that it's just a thought, so maybe you should ask her as it is your opinion... and she may understand and not take it personally as it is an opinion.

• The fashion yes, and I see what you mean. I know what to do. Thank you again and sorry for those that are confused by my question.

• No, be happy with your lover for who she is and appreciate that she likes her own style and individuality. If my boyfriend said this, I'd be really hurt. Be happy with her as she is.

• No. Don't. Accept her for who she is. And if you really really really want her to change, ask yourself this: do you really love her?

Maybe she can put a wig on for you and dress like that once in a while for the bedroom, but to actually change herself for you...nooooooo. Not a good idea.

• To be honest.. you should really talk to her about it. The scene style is dedication. She would need to get extensions and tease her hair. if she has curly or wavy har she'ed need to straighten it. So it all damages your hair ALOT. especially the teasing and straightening. Talk to her first. She may do it she may not.

• whats a scene look out?

• If you 'love' your girlfriend you should accept her just as she is.

• What do you mean by scene looks? Do you mean for RP or her everyday style you want her to change?

What Guys Said 2

• It never ceases to amaze me how so many people post ignorant answers even when you clearly explained yourself

• What the hell is scene?

• I don't know what the "official" description is because it's personally not my thing, but I think it's the big, poofy hair, all teased up and hairsprayed, big thick eyeliner and layers of dark clothing or brightly-colored outfits...

• Some ugly huge artificial hair with tons of eyeliner and maybe a piercing (if the person is not too pussy... - which they usually are). . .