Pink deck shoes on a guy, would it look gay?

These are the shoes I wanna buy:

link

I have a matching colour t-shirt to go with it but a bit concerned to buy them in case the pink might make me look gay.

What do you people think of the shoes and would it make me look gay. I have dark skin by the way in case that makes any difference.

Most Helpful Girl

• Depends on your status, what you usually wear, how you wear them, how you behave and what you combine it with..

there are these two twin brothers at our school who wear Uggs (I personally don't like uggs but anyway) One of the guys looks absolutely gay in them while the other one can pull it of all right..

I personally would not care about looking gay if I were you, if you like them, why not wear them? Besides I acctually kinda like the shoes xD..

What Girls Said 4

• I like them, but only if you are a really manly looking dude, if you have longer hair or look more femine, then no

• No, they are disgusting and not to be worn by anyone, ever.

• tell me you're joking

• Yeah, no... Those scream gay.

Unless you have a really sophisticated style and wear loafers with pantsuits all the time, then no. Scott Dissick could pull those off, but no one else.

What Guys Said 3

• pink anything on a dude screams "i'm a homo"

• Sorry man, but they look horrible.

• Nope.