Would you rather be cute or hot (for girls)?

Use your own definitions of cute and hot to answer.

And why?

Most Helpful Girl

• I guess I think of "cute" more as a physical description of one's looks and "hot" as an attitude descriptor. Like one girl said earlier, you can be thought of as cute, but you have a "hot/sexy" side. I think initially a girl can be approached because a guy thinks she's cute and as they get to know her, they begin to notice certain characteristics and mannerisms about her that, in turn, elevates her into coming across as "hot".

I guess cute is all about appearance to me and hot is a state of mind, really, if that makes sense. So, would I prefer one or the other? I'd prefer them both. Why? In terms of my explanation, I think that cute can draw a guy in, but hot will make them stick around.

• Nope. Hot women won't make a lot of guys stick around because they are usually considered to be only good for a one-night-stand. I can't trust a hot woman. I think those women are whores. A woman like this link will make most guys stick around.

What Girls Said 33

• Cute.

Hot get's men in bed, cute get's men to wed.

• I'd like to be viewed as cute but have a hot/sexy side that not everyone gets to see :)

• Both.

Cute seems to relate more to personality and quirks, and it's great when someone notices those and appreciates them.

Hot is more sexual, and it's always nice to hear someone you're interested in say that they find you sexually attractive. Plus, if I'm interested in him and whatnot I want to get him in bed anyway.

If I could only choose one word though, it would be beautiful or gorgeous. That just seems to cover everything to me, and if you find a guy that genuinely means it then it's just a lovely thing to hear :)

• Beautiful, You can be cute & hot. & its about spirit & energy & personality as well as aesthetics.

Otherwise, cute. Because as someone said *cute* can become hot. Hot is harder to make cute...

Well really, it doesn't matter. I'm me. I've been called both & they both feel the same because w/e it means its said about me- you get it? the name doesn't make the meaning.. Shakespeare dealt with this issue lol ...A rose by any other name...

• I'd say cute for sure, because if I'm "hot" then guys probably will only be interested in me for sex/random hookups. But a girl who's "cute" generally means she has an adorable personality and is also pretty, and someone guys might be more likely to actually have a relationship with. And that's what I want.

• Cute, is more than just my ass and boobs. it's different while Hot is more sexually based

• I've never been called hot, so that would be nice to hear. I think. ha. But, I prefer cute. Why? I'm not entirely sure.

• personally; I think that everyone can be pretty. 'there are no ugly people, just lazy ones' but to answer your question I think that most people - especially me - strive for what we haven't got. which can of course be a good thing; but what I'm trying to say is that 'hot' people probably strive to sometimes be 'cute' and vice versa. but I would like to be both, but if I really had to pick I would slightly favour cute (:

• Lazy ones? Like fat people. I'm wondering how being not lazy makes you automatically pretty.

• thats not quite what I was getting at. what I ment was; some people can be classed as 'athstetically pleasing' without really trying hard. they could have naturally good teeth or hair colour for instance. where as others would have to try a bit harder and get braces for their teeth or example. so I wasn't being prejudice or anything against 'fat people' but I just think that with effort, almost anything is possible.

• I wasn't saying you're prejudiced against them. I was just wondering. I'm fat and lazy I know I'm not attractive because of it. That's why I asked.

• Cute! I think it shows you have personality! and that you're not been seen as a sex item. Not that if you're consider hot you're one but most people see it that way.

• Definitely, cute.

To me, being cute is this timeless thing. No matter what age, any one can still be cute rather than hot. Also, from the things I've seen from this site, cute girls are more of the take-home-meet-the-parents-material. I'm sure that will come in handy when I'm ready to settle down. Also from observation, guys treat cute girls with more respect than hot girls.

And being considered cute all my life, I don't feel the need to change that now or ever.

• I'd rather be told I'm beautiful. Yeah, it's nice to be cute, and when we're in the mood I want to be hot, but I want to be respected and be told about how I am as a person and when I'm not trying to be sexy.

• both.. so on casual days I'd be looking cute and when I am all dressed up for a night out I'd look hot ;)

• hot, cute sounds like a 12 year old girl.

i think a hot girl is a girl who is confident and strong. but also has a banging body

cute is like adorable much like a kitten or baby

• Cute is referred to women like these: link and link

• @darkknight1x

I love who you used as examples. I mean, that's what I think of when I think of a cute girl.

And the fact you used Cassadee Pope & Lights makes you all that more epic :D hah ^_^

• cute on the outside hot in the inside LOL

• I would rather be beautiful, most girls would, but if given the choice cute. Shows you care about more than her looks a little more than saying I'm hot.

• Definitely cute(:

I don't like being called "hot". I never liked the word. It doesn't sound...respecting. I can't explain it, but I don't like the word being used to describe girls.

• I'd rather be CUTE. + you can always make cute hot ;)

• hot I'm tired of people calling me cute

• a little bit of both .. but I say hot

• hot because someone calling me cute reminds me of l little kid crush

• hot

because I am called cute very often..but rarely ever hot

• Hot.

Cute means I'm pretty, but you view me as a friend.

• cute =)

• Hot body cute face

• hot is for sex...cute is for love.

• Cute. Hot just sounds like your intrested in looks . Cute to me means both inner an outer beauty

• Hot. it's more sensual I guess. and real

• Cute for some reason to me implies personality and looks.But being hot or called hot,sort of means I want to sleep with you...and that's about it. Just my opinion. Simply because I was called "hot" by some dude and he never took me seriously.He just wanted to get laid. :(

• I think cute- In my opinon, it makes me think guys aren't only thinking about having sex- they're thinking about personality, looks, etc

I mean, it's nice to be called either one, don't get me wrong. I've always wanted to be that girl that was cute outside the bedroom, and hot inside the bedroom. hah. Just overall, I'd like to be called cute.

• Cute! I love being told you have pretty eyes, or your beautilfe. Hot, makes me think of when people commenton stuff like your butt or boobs. Its okay the first time, but after it gets a little weird!

• More from Girls
    3

What Guys Said 5

• unfortunately I'm overly blessed wiv both so I have the best of both worlds really so ...oh you meant 4 ladiies only iight haha

• its for girls but watevzies id rather b cute girls who are cute are batter than the ones who are hot

• HOT RAW BEAST

donno the reason y

• It's for girls but oh well. I'd rather be cute. Also girl wise cute is better.

• hot