Short Hair or Long Hair?

I'm wondering, Do guys prefer girls with long hair because they have something to play with and mess with?

Most Helpful Guy

• I personally prefer long hair. It really depends on the girl (the dreaded most generic answer ever), but as a general rule, I think guys prefer long hair. Think about what girls like in guys physically, namely, the whole muscles, tall-dark-handsome thing. Girls think MEN are attractive. Similarly, men think WOMEN are attractive, not girls or boyish-women (except for the fringe weirdos, but you don't want one of those after you). I think I like long hair because it's very womanly; it takes dedication and preparation and time to primp and style. Women have to be dedicated to (a) growing the hair and (b) taking care of it. That's what muscles say to women about men: generally, the man is dedicated to healthy living and taking care of himself. Hope this helps!

What Guys Said 3

• Long hair. And it doesn't have to be super long, but shoulder length or longer. Short hair is simply not attractive, and hair is one of the prettiest and most sexual things about a girl to me.

• Long hair is better, short hair is fine but I don't want my girl to look like a boy.

• I prefer long hair on girls..

What Girls Said 1

• My ex used to always be turned on by my hair. My hair was long. Not like DEADLY LONG say almost a bit below my boobs.