Sweatpants, hair tied, chilling with no makeup on?

Someone who always is dressed to kill, or someone who is low maintenance and can throw her hair in a ponytail, and walk out the door?

Most Helpful Guy

• My dream girl would be a combination of both. I want a woman that dresses in a t-shirt and jeans (or sweatpants) most of the time but can and does dress to kill if the occasion calls for it or if she just feels like turning heads that day. That is just fantasy though.

The woman I really have a crush on right now is a t-shirt and jeans girl all the way and a total tomboy. She wears her hair in a ponytail everyday and wears little to no makeup. It actually kind of bugs me when she wears makeup lol but not that much and it isn't my place to say anything.

• Thats the cutest! But everyones different. I think your the type of guy who needs to right a guide for the others-__________-

• I'm not a big talker anyway so you probably wouldn't get much entertainment from me. I'm more the silent type that doesn't like small talk and I just pick my moment to voice my opinion and then I'm back to silent lol.

• nothing wrong with that.

What Guys Said 3

• Dress for the occasion

If we're just lounging around then I would prefer hair in annoy tail and sweat pants but if we're at a party then I would want her to be dressed to kill cause then we could match and kill together ;)

• Mmmm I love the low maintenance girl that is secretly a babe when she wants to be ( not that she isn't in sweat pants and pony tail), tahrs honestly my dream girl hahaha

• I ignore girls that are dressed to kill, pu$$y is like $1 / dozen, who cares about any one girl?

What Girls Said 5

• thats when your the prettiest I hope that you don't take it wrong..i just always have to finish the line

anyway I say women should always be both beacause there is a time and place for any outfit..if your athome chilling or at a game sweatpants and pony are totally appropriate but you would not want to wear that out to dinner so verstility in clothing is always best. plus you want your man to be proud to have you on his arm not wishing you would walk a few paces behind lol.

• To be honest,I get more looks when I'm wearing sweatpants, no makeup and have a bed head than when I take the time to wear something more dressy, put on make up and do my hair lol. But I know when and how to dress if the occasion calls for it

• I've actually done that a lot. Well depends on how your ponytail is, if it looks like its not combed well obv its LAZY ASS. But if your ass looks mighty fitted in those sweatpants then WORK IT. & Personally, I never wear make up and whenever I go places people don't really care if you're wearing make up.

• when I wanna wear my hair back I do it real good, make it look real nice lol.

• i can be both. some days I just don't want to dress up