Can having a good personality make an average looking girl beautiful?

What are the most attractive personality traits in a girl?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes. and the best way to describe the best personality (for me anyway) would be A bright light of emotionality, refinement, fragility, and warmth. shining through a filter of confidence and power.

What Guys Said 2

• YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!1

• No.

What Girls Said 2

• I think it definitely can. I have heard both guys and girls say that getting to know somebody average-looking of the opposite sex and growing to love his/her personality made the person appear far more beautiful than at first glance. Your personality lights you up from within, where beauty is just on the outside. It may be more striking, but it fades and just isn't the same. Most guys would rather f*ck a gorgeous Megan Fox-like b*tch, but date the cute girl next door with a sweet personality. So would you rather be hot sex for a few nights, or a girlfriend?

Guys like "cute" girls-sweet, bubbly, outgoing, funny. Personality traits are always hard to describe for me, because everybody interacts so differently with each other.

• let me answer this short but true : OFCOURSE!