What shoes should I get?

what are some shoes you like to see guys in? pics would be greatly appreciated.

Most Helpful Girl

• converses link

are nice on guys, very simple and go with anything you wear basically my favorite colors on a guy would be the navy ones, the dark gray ones, whites ones and the black ones. the brown ones are OK too but I usually prefer darker shades on guys

Vans link

are also cute , I prefer the simple colors though

Jordans link

they are alittle pricy though, even though they are meant for basketball most people usually wear them for style/ fashion

nike dunks link

What Girls Said 6

• Don't really care about shoes.

• Nikes/Jordans or Vans

• Clean, Black, Sporty sneakers that have high tops. Like converse, or vans, or anything like those.

• The new Vans <3

• link

Shmexy.

• 0|0

What Guys Said 1

• I can't believe the questions on this site anymore. It's one thing to ask just for entertainment but another to fulfill curiosity. If a girl is gonna "turn me down" for wearing normal shoes for my attire - then she's way too uptight for my tastes.

If you wanna be able to live sanely just grab a pair of shoes/sandles/boots/etc and correspond them with what your wearing.. Obviously wearing your bunny slippers with a tuxedo isn't going to go over well. Use your common sense and make a judgement call of what works best for the situation your going to be in.

~ ArtistBBoy

• I don't know, Hefner lands some nice ass and he wears slippers with a smoking jacket lol

• I thought about that as well but most people aren't going to wear slippers out in public. Hefner is doing so in the privacy of his own mansion - the women come to him.