Guys, do you HONESTLY pay attention to a girl's eyes and hair that often?

Not to sound stereotypical, but don’t you pay attention to her lips and… Everything south of the border, if you know what I mean. I would be a perfect stereotype cheerleader. If it weren’t for the fact that I can't make an honest conversation with anyone who’s not a boy and, from behind, even my teacher’s mistake me for a guy. I wanted to know if one of my friends (who ‘accidentally’ bumps into me 24/7) actually notices I’m a chick because, like everyone else, I see possibilities :) . My best physically attributes is my eyes, and I don’t even know what color his eyes are. You just don’t pay attention to those things. Usually.

Most Helpful Guy

• I think girls with pretty eyes can make up for other lacking attributes, especially if it's coupled with an attractive and caring personality (eyes and personality are linked). If your friend is the type of guy that wants a "real" relationship, then if you show him you care about him you might get him to fall for you. On the other hand, if he's the type that just wants to date around and go after hot girls there's probably not much you can do.

What Guys Said 3

• I like girls with nice eyes and am a BIG fan of a girls hair. Long and soft hair is something I love but I think I'm in the minority for guys

• When I really like the girl, the sexual parts of her rarely crosses my mind. I do pay attention to her face and what she has to say more than what she's keeping in her pants.

• I'm half deaf, so I tend to look at peoples mouths when they talk. It helps me understand what they are saying better. Because of this, I like a girl who has a nice smile. I don't even notice what color their eyes are. I do get attacked because of this. When I have been seeing or even dating a girl for sometime, and then I ask the question of what color her eyes are. The girls I have been with tend to get somewhat upset to pretty upset over this. Somewhat upset would be a response like. How do you not know what color my eyes are? We've been together for... Then I explain why, and they are reasonable. Pretty upset would be the same thing, except with an exclamation point at the end, and when I explain why they usually god. WHATEVER! and walk away. And then I walk away from the relationship because I am not going to put up with dating someone who gets upset that much over something so trivial.

What Girls Said 0