Is being a pothead unattractive? Girls?

I'm pretty popular in my school not prep popular more of just like a really fun and chill guy which makes people love being around me at least that's what they say lol but in the girl department because I'm an open anti-government, anarchist ,pothead. girls won't even look at me half the time

Most Helpful Girl

• Are you sure they don't like you because you're an anti-government, anarchist ,pothead? There could be other reasons you are not attracting the ladies.

It's fine to smoke weed, so long as you have control of your life and can handle being high all day, yet still get your sh*t done (school, work, chores) and mantain a healthy relationship. You must be able to put your girlfriend before weed. Stoners can be pretty selfish in that sense.

As far as being a anti-government, anarchist, just make sure you know what you are talking about and don't let all those politics effect your happiness and life. It can get frustrating. You may be thinking everyone is blinded, ignorant sheep, but why should that upset you? Rather than trying to convince others, do something about it, take action against the gov. and expose the lies:)

There are many reasons chicks may not like you, but there are many reasons chicks do like you, show them, give them a reason to want to be with you.

• no thts the reason theyve said it to my face and I do get my sh*t done I have a 4.0 Gpa and I don't have a gf... o.o

• do you party alot? That could be a turn off for a girl that's looking for something serious. Where do you meet girls?

• no to b honest I don't party at all and mostly everyone knows I only do serious relationships and I meet girls everywhere the mall school internet

What Girls Said 10

• Have to agree with the ladies down below, not a huge turn on for me either.

Then again pot isn't my forté.

Girls who smoke a lot of 'dank' will think you're sexy.

So:

Smoke the ganja, hide the ganja. And bang chicks who don't like 'danga' ]:->

• Not for me, nope. The majority of guys I liked have smoked mad weed, actually, haha. (though that may just be a coincidence, I dunno)

I just think it crosses the line when it goes from being a hobby to being, like, a lifestyle, y'know? Like, I know people whose lives revolve around weed, basically. And the ones I know are cool people, actually, but I couldn't ever really see myself going out with them.

• I think folks who are potheads are unattractive...just because most of the time they are high which means we are just on different levels. They're high,im not...so it's not really my cup of tea.I'm anti government as welll,but there is a possibility that people who may not know you may,automatically assume you are negative (even though they may not know all of your points of view)...its perception. I can't say much beyond that because you mentioned those three things about yourself,but it may be that they are equating you being a pothead,anarchist and antigovernment as something negative.

• A guy being a pothead in itself doesn't bother me. Being an anarchist doesn't really bother me either.

There's got to be another reason for why you aren't attracting girls.

• Not every pot head is seen as a turn off. But major weed smokers don't really take care of their personal hygiene! So what if it's your looks or something like that. people who smoke a lot come off as a bit slow to me and I don't really like talking to those people a lot.

• ahh yeah it kinda is even if I saw a hot guy like a really cute and hot guy and he was a pothead that totally is unattractive just like that I would even have a crush on him. so maybe your popular because of the pot your giving out but maybe you do have a great personality but with that pot its not going to get so many girls just saying.. hope it help

• i don't sell I just smoke for my depression and anxiety better than xanax or some other pill that could possibly make my depression worse and make me suicidal

• if you smok pot to me it's a complete turn off, I don't need some one in my life that dose that sh*t cause if you get addicted to it I would say bye and never come back no matter hom much I love u. it's just a thing I really hate

• uhm its not addicting? and what about people who use it for medical purposes cause I use it for my depression and anxiety attacks onstead of having to take xanax which is extremely addictive. and I don't understand why girls will date a pill head but not a pothead...

• HUGE TURN OFF

• pot head sounds trashy, it's just somenthing I have real issues with

• It's a huge turnoff.

• Smoking of any sort is a MAJOR turn off. I don't like seeing that a guy needs something like an illegal narcotic to calm down. I don't care if you're using it for medical reasons or not; drugs are a huge turn off. I want to be with the real you, not some drug-induced caricature.

Incidentally, being an anarchist would be almost as big of a turn off for me. I think saying something like that makes you sound uneducated and immature, 9.5 times out of ten.

• I don't think its a turn off at all! I mean, if your breath always smells like weed. And Your always coughing and sh*t, then maybe, I can see where the girls are coming from. But, other than that, if your not ALWAYS talking about weed, and ALWAYS smoking it, there shouldn't be a problem, well that's me anyways, cause I use to smoke crazzzzzzzzy weed. And that's a turn off for a lot of guys, but I dated a bunch of stoners and we blazed it up all the time. Maybe find some girls who also smoke weed, cause then you can have something in common but don't make your whole relationship based off of being stoned and buying weed. And if she doesn't smoke weed, never try to force her or persuade her to try it. If she wants to she will.

What Guys Said 1

• i'd look at you if I was a girl