How many pairs of shoes?

Girls how many pairs of shoes on average do you have? How many items of clothing do you have? My boyfriend keeps telling me I have too much.

Most Helpful Girl

• I have about 10 pairs of shoes, including sandals and atheltic shoes.

Clothing I have probally 30 tops

and 20 bottoms (jeans leggings etc)

Is that alot? lol

I would be less worry about the amount of clothes you have and try to understand what your Boyfriend is trying to tell you. Maybe you shop too much and he's worried you're addicted?

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 13

• I probably have about 20 pairs of shoes.

As for clothes, there's too many to count. Basically, two rails and three drawers.

• I think I have fewer shoes and clothes than the average girl.

3 pairs of casual shoes

1 pair of running shoes

3 pairs of heels

1 pair of flip flops

I don't know how many clothing items I have because I don't count, but I do know that I only have 8 pairs of jeans and I only wear 5 of them regularly. I have 1 skirt and 2 dresses and I had one pair of shorts but I gave them away because I never wear them.

• I have about 25 shoes, 15 pairs of jeans, and around 70 tops/sweaters/dresses. I think as long as you're living in your means (not spending all your money on clothes) then it shouldn't be a problem.

• I have about 9 or 10 pairs of shoes. as for clothing...its way too many to count. but when I was moving they were all in buckets. I had 5 buckets.

• I have:

about 10-15 pairs of shoes (not sure)

too many tee-shirts to count

6 pairs of jeans

3 pairs of leggings/leggings

2 winter coats

3 fancy "going out" dresses

1 pair of shorts

and a bunch of others stuff/accessories

But I can never find anything decent to wear and want a shopping spree for Christmas.

• I have about 5 pairs of shoes in total.

My housemate has about 50...

• I have an extra room in my house for my clothes and shoes because they wouldn't fit in my bedroom anymore.

• I only have four pairs of shoes and I wear two regularly. I'm not sure about items of clothing...probably around ten shirts and three pairs of jeans. And a few pairs of shorts though I'm not such a big fan of those.

• I have around 20 pairs of shoes, and around 95 tops and dresses, and like 10 pairs of jeans :)

• I must have min 20 pairs of shoes at least

• if I where to guess I would say at least 14

thats without flip flops and boots :P

• five:)

• clothing? too many to count

shoes: about 6 pairs of winter/fall shoes and a million shoes for summer