Wearing your jeans low so that people could see you cartoon boxer: cute/hot?

Just a little

Not sure why everyone hates this? Some girls like it surley

Most Helpful Girl

• lol not cute and not hot

What Girls Said 6

• Not either to me, it's only OK if the waistband is showing, like HANES, that's hot. Seeing your underwear? not

• I see that a lot when I walk out on the streets. It is just gross, like pull your pants up. Even though I fancy a guy in jeans, I don't fancy him showing off his boxers

• i think it is hot that guys do it my boyfriend does but he has a really nice butt so only if a guy has a nice butt

• i have a nice butt

• well I like it if a guy wears it sag style because my boyfriend is from like a gang town and if you don't dress the part you get into a lot of trouble so I like it because he has a reason to but I don't like it if it is like a hollister prep guy wearing it because then he is just a gay fag in my books so do it if your style matches it if it doesn't don't try you will just be a little fag to me sorry for the bluntness

• it is ugly no matter what. Lift your pants kids.

• its funny, but not in a good way.

unless I am friends with that person, otherwise I'd just think they were idiots.

• Neither. They need to pick up their pants.

• might as well not wear the pants...

What Guys Said 4

• no

• I don't find it cute or hot

• Pull your pants up man.

• if its a guy wearing - its gay

if its a girl - it is kindda hot (depends what she looks like)