Is it important how she dresses?

Guys, what would you like to see next to a girl? Glamorous, bright, stylish or simple dressing? That important?

Most Helpful Guy

• All that will make her look just cute and perfect..<3

What Guys Said 8

• It totally depends on the circumstances. If we're going out on a date at night to a nice restaurant, then I would say dress to impress, but if we're just hanging out, or going to a movie, then just dress "cute" if that makes sense. :) If you're just talking about getting noticed in general, then just accentuate your best features tastefully.

• I'm more interested in her than what she has on. Sometimes what she has on, isn't on her for very long. :)

• I prefer if they look like they put some effort but aren't looking like they have spent hours upon hours getting ready.

I'm not really a fan of makeup either, maybe when you're old but makes younger girls look like clowns. Natural beauty for the win.

• it can make or brake a girl for me for me. I just like really weird and putting your body on display definitely helps if you have a nice body. also really like boots, especially the eskamo-ish looking boots.

• simplistic natural beautiful dress sense is attractive dressing like a dolled up tramp isnt, men like these women because lots of men think there easy.. natural beauty is the important factor be proud of what you have got don't hide behind tonnes of make up . it is important how a woman dresses because it shows how a women feels about herself and her personality . men canread a woman with one look and decide whether the are attractive or not .. hope this helps . cam ./x

• she has to at least "try" to look better then me( I know what your thinking that's like impossible) but that's why I said TRY

• no ,however show some cleavage and have your ass in a tight jeans are sumtin.i find this attractive .hope it helps :P

• I don't care what she wears as long as she rocks it her way. that's sexy...

What Girls Said 0