I'm going over to my (almost) boyfriends house for the first time, what should I wear?

I already know his step mom, his sister, and his brother, now I'm going to meet his Dad. I know a lot of times girls are worried about what to wear because of the Mom, but does Dad care what their sons girlfriend wears? Help!

Most Helpful Guy

• Nice clean cut casual. Nothing revealing. Do NOT overkill the makeup.

What Guys Said 2

• try to make it a simple but an organised one

• why are you meeting the parents if he's not even your boyfriend yet? that's something you do once you're thinking about marriage

• WOW, Did you even read what I wrote?

I already know his Mom and brother way before I met him, because I work with them. You didn't even have a relevant answer to my question.

• like I said. why are you meeting his parents before you're even together?

• god your an idiot. why doe he want her to meet his parents BEFORE they start dating. USUALLY you meet the parents if your planning on getting married. somethings screwed up in his mind

What Girls Said 2

• something comfortable...a nice pair of jeans and casual shirt and whatever shoes...you don't want to over do it...this way no matter what you do at least you'll be comfortable

• wear a casual outfit, not revealing at all