What type of clothes do guys feel most comfortable around when girls are wearing them?

I guess what type of clothes are the least intimidating, yet still attractive. For example, guys may be more attracted to girls when they wear red (actually, it's a proven fact), but that red color might also make them feel intimidated because it is so bold.

Updates:
sometimes the really attractive people can just seem more intimidating and you don't want to approach them. in that same light, sometimes certain aspects of a person's appearance can make them more intimidating.
i guess I was just asking what not to wear if I want to appear approachable.

0|0
1|3

Most Helpful Guy

• Wearing heavy cleavage can make guys the most uncomfortable. We won't be able to concentrate on much else. Other than that, most of us are fine with whatever a girl wears. Oh, and skirts too are incredibly distracting.

0|0
    0|0
    • Thanks! I'm glad you understood the question!

What Guys Said 2

• it's a fact, huh? source please. nothing a girl wears would intimidate me. I don't understand what you're asking

0|0
    0|0
    • sorry, I thought it was confusing.. but some psychologist said it on the tyra show, the red thing goes for both men and women

• hm, I have seen the red for men, but not women. anyway, approachable makes more sense. I would say avoid fancy stuff that makes it look like you'd never date a poor person

• I don't think I get intimidated when a girl wears a type of clothing but when girls wear bright colors like yellow, pink, and yes even red I tend to stare at them more LOL!

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• I actually saw that studies have shown men are more attracted to women wearing the color red, not intimidated...

With that said, showing too much skin or wearing too bold of a pattern would be quite distracting.

0|0
    0|0