Should I dye my hair?

I'm a hair dye virgin, never done anything too it

I want to go a darker chocolate brown

what do you think?

right now I'm a darker tan so my hair gets lighter and I don't like how it looks.

this is what I look like right now:

link

link

i want to go a deeper dark brown. but I've never done anything to my hair. and I'm used to cutting my own hair so should if I do gye iot should I get it professionally done or can I do it at home.

advice please? girls and guys tips gimmee :))

Most Helpful Girl

• If you are going to dye your hair I advise going to a professional. It makes it so much easier and then you know that you are for sure getting the color you had wanted. Sometimes a hairstylist willl even advise on whether a certain color will look good with you skin tone. I have been getting high lights in my hair since I was about 16 and I have always gone to a professional. If you have any friends that are going to school for it or you could always go to Capri or somewhere where it will be cheaper! I still to this day would not do it myself. Too much risk involved with getting the wrong color, I would rather leave it to the professional! Hope this helps! :) Also I just recently had my hair dyed brown (I was bleach blonde) I love it darker, I feel like I look a lot more tan and people say it brings out my eyes more!

What Guys Said 3

• If you stay like that a darker brown would be prettier, but I think you look better pale with no hair dye like in your profile pic, but with the hairstyle that you have in your current pics IMO. :) Hope this helps.

• My advice would be to leave alone!

It looks beautiful naturally as do you :)

• i think you're gorgeous the way you are, I'm sure anything you do will look great though

What Girls Said 7

• gee your hair color is gorgeous if only I had your color

• I actually think that your current hair color/texture/and style is very beautiful. It looks very laid back but still feminine. That being said I think that you would look good as a deep chocolaty brown if you are really set on getting your hair colored but you would have to be ready to do the upkeep. I can't say whether or not you should get it done professionally as I am a hair dye virgin too although people are always surprised when I tell them that.

• I like your hair the way it is your really pretty

• maybe a darker brown..it'll make your skin & eyes pop.

• ok yeah that's what I was thinking, thanks ! :)

• chocolate brown would fit you really nice :)

btw your eyes are gorgeous..

• you'll never know if you like it until you try it :)

• You're GORGEOUS. Your blue eyes would pop even more if you went with a dark chocolate brown though, similar to Megan Fox. I think you should go for it. Just make sure you get it professionally done since you're a hair-dye virgin. You don't want to accidentally damage your already gorgeous locks.

• thanks girl! and OK sounds good ill be sure to not do anything at home

• You're quite welcome.