What style do you like best on a guy?

Do you like guys with a more colorful, vibrant style, or like that wear flannels, or guys with leather jackets, or maybe something else? what kind of style are you attracted to in a guy?

Most Helpful Girl

• jackets: something like pea coats in black because black goes with everything and they are really in style here where I'm from plus it can make a very simple outfit look better. pea coats are one of those classic pieces that don't go out of style for a really long time and they flatter basically anyone. I really like wind breakers one guys though for the fall or basically on chilly days. leather jackets are OK, I think it really depends because I have seen some really nice ones on guys and not so nice ones.

Shirts: I think those plaid flannel shirts that I see at hollister or a&f are really overrated, everyone has them, I actually got one this year just because, and I have one wore it once, I'm really tired of seeing them every where. but basic flannels are fine, I'm usually into white so I like the color white on guys or something like grey, navy blue, black. I'm not really into V necks although it does suit some people, not a lot though. To me, I think simple style looks best on a guy, they look nice but they look effortlessly nice too like they aren't trying too hard. actually pharrell's style on a guy is amazing, he has a vibrant style but he can pull it off so nicely

Jeans: straight legged jeans that are dark washes, I think it makes the outfit look more put togethere, I hate light washes, I think I only own like 3 pairs of light washes and the rest of mine are dark.

Shoes: converse sneakers in dark blue, black, white, grey, they go with everything and I like slip on vans on guys too in simple colors, nike dunks are also nice and jordans but some jordan sneakers can be really pricy

• I don't mind pea coats, I don't know if I could pull off that look tho personally. I'm more of a leather type guy, black leather jacket, jeans. yeah. but like I couldn't pull off the hip-hopish style either, not too fond of it really...

• Show All
    • yeah I'd say mines fairly simple then.

• then you have great style :)

What Girls Said 3

• Button-downs with white tees underneath, polos, cashmere V-neck sweaters (with no chest hair), usually in darker and more netural colors. Dark wash jeans. Wool pea and trench coats. Just a casual, everyday style attracts me most.

• Personally, I love business casual. I loveeeeee suspenders.

But I realize most guys can't/won't run around in business casual, so other wise I like simple things.

I guess it can best be described by what I don't like:

Graphic tees with too many colors.

V necks that go more than what looks like 2 inches below the collar bone

Super skinny jeans; some guys pull off mildly skinny jeans off well

Jeans that are too light; I prefer dark washes.

guys who only wear ripped jeans

Guys who let their pants hang low... wtf, no.

I'm not a huge fan of hats

As you can see, there's nothing too dramatic.

I don't mind flannel, leather jackets can look nice.

I don't like things that look... gaudi.

And I'm not a huge fan of brown shirts or pants for one reason or the other

• i like the preppy style with neutral and dark colors

What Guys Said 0

No guys shared opinions.