What kind of clothing turns a guy on?

when you go to your boyfriends house and you want to be comfortable around his family but you also want to turn him on, what do you wear?

0|0
2|5

Most Helpful Guy

• i would personaly say wear something which suits your body shape but isn't too revealing and also make sure that its a colour that suites you

his parents may respect you more if you are dressed well rather than trying to where the bare minimum. it makes it look lik you haven't made much effort, where as wearing more shows that you have made an effort

2|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• Less clothing works. She likes to wear a button up shirt...nothing else...that's gonna work every time.

0|0
    0|0
    • thats true, but sometimes his parents come to visit and I'm not sure what to wear around them that looks modest and turns him on at the same time...

• She wears MY pj bottoms sometimes with it. Looks very comfortable. Don't have to worry about the parents coming by. More like the kids might pop in to eat.

• i prefer short and very tight skirts... and half naked boobies Wow sound Sexy!

0|0
    0|0
  • v neck or something with tight jeans

0|0
    0|0
  • As naked as possible, fu.ck the parents.

0|0
    1|1

What Girls Said 2

• different guys have different types I would keep it girly and fenimine I guess buh never change who you are just for a guy!

0|0
    0|0
  • The color red. Men get turned on more from that color, studies have shown.

0|1
    0|0