What does a high maintenance girl look like?

i get told I'm high maintenance and stuck up from people at school but they don't really know me and I just want to know what does one look like exactly

Most Helpful Guy

• I believe it's not so much what you look like but rather how you interact with others. If you're loud, stuck up, a little too confident for a girl, and walk around like you're Paris Hilton or something you'll appear to be a high maintenance girl. Personality conveys 80% of who you are, the way you dress conveys only 20%.

What Guys Said 3

• Whether they know you or not makes no difference, this is how you project yourself towards people.

For most people there's a fine line between being vain, caring about your appearance, an being high maintenance, maybe if you could develop on your average appearance/wardrobe then we could give a more accurate analysis.

However, it's nt necessarily how one looks, it's how one acts.

• In a nutshell, Lauren Conrad.

• If her hair is always perfect, if she wreaks of perfume, lots of eyeliner and eye shadow, lip stick, shiny necklaces, rings, bracelets, perfectly painted nails (if they're multicolored or have designs you're super high maintenance), and shoes that click when you walk to draw attention to yourself.

The funny part is that a girl like that is really attractive to me but I would never approach her because I would assume I could never keep her happy.

• Wow...i'm kinda freaked by your description because it kinda reminded me of well...me but I don't look at it as high maintenance I think it is being well dressed and looking good. I know I don't dress like that for attention I just like the way it feels to know I look good. I honestly think someone who says they wouldn't approach a girl like this is seriously insecure because everyone knows you can dress expensively but everything your wearing may not come from Saks ; P

• Minus the wreaking of perfume, tons of eyeliner and shadow, and too much jewelry. I think you're description just covered a girl who takes care of herself. I think men should take more chances on love. Despite how a girl seems you will never know how she really is until you talk to her and get to know her.

• I can't tell what clothes are expensive or not because I don't pay any attention to brands or style which is why women who dress all sparkly and flashy aren't for me lol. I don't know if your dress is $15 or $500 or if your necklace is real gold or not lol. I'm more into what your interests are and what your career is and your personal and political values.

So yeah women who dress up look good to me but I have no practical reason to approach them.

What Girls Said 4

• For me stuck up and high maintenance are different. I get called high maintenance all the time by my friends and family because I always wear makeup no matter where I'm going and use a lot of hair products stuff like that. and for me stuck up just means bitch.

• she rolls her eyes walks round like she owns the place and won't talk to certain people

• Paris Hilton

• If you look beyond perfect and carry everything but the kitchen sink in your purse, if you seem stuck up and have an uppity attitude.