Have you ever grown attracted to a guy/girl that you put in the friend zone?

Seems to be many questions on here about the horrible dark hole known as the "Friend zone"

From what I can tell many men and women have made it in there but few have managed to escape!

Its a problem that I somehow managed to find myself with and many others on here that I've spoke to!

Please rate the question 5 stars so it gets plenty of exposure :)

• Yes we kissed but that was it
  • Yes we kissed and had sex
  • Yes we went on a date but that was it
  • Yes we ended up dating
  • No - Friend zone is for LIFE!

Most Helpful Girl

• Yep. I met this guy through an "odd-job." We were passing out flyers by local train stations. We became friends, but I realized I had a little crush on him. He always had a girlfriend and would tell me about his dates and when they broke up, etc.

I never told him how I felt, but it's cool. It was never a huge crush...eh. :/

What Girls Said 1

• nope not at all. my friends are my friends

What Guys Said 4

• Once I put a girl in the friend zone, I know for a FACT I will never be in a relationship with them. The only time I would date a friend, is if I had secretly liked her the whole time we were friends...

• For me a "friendzone" doesn't exist, I only catagorise into 'attracted' or 'unnatracted'

• I don't even make the friend zone I get banished straight to hell right away.

• Yeah but nothing happened. I don't know why that's not an option.