Girls, what's the cutest thing a guy did for/to you?

Name something that made you smile or attracted you to him.

Most Helpful Girl

• Give me a BIG smile, pinch my cheeks and squeal about how cute I was.

Kiss me when I'm in the middle of saying something

Literally kiss my tears; I rarely cry, but he caught me at a terrible time in life lol

hold my hand until we couldn't feel our fingers.

Bear hugs

that silly face he made when I was mad/sad

pretending to sleep on me as if I were a mattress for a few seconds hahaha

make up silly songs with my name

whisper in my ear "you... are... so cute." or "i think... I'm.. I'm... hungry. taco bell?"

when I would I roll my eyes at him he'd kiss me and flash a big smile

tap on my window on a school night

randomly come visit me

thought chocolate fixed everything lol

kiss my forehead

kiss my hands

public display of affection

say "no shirts, pants, or shoes allowed in my bed!" hahaha

call me to make sure I wake up in time for that meeting/test

• Thanks for the really extended answer, you gave me some great ideas. =)

• He was the best and worst thing that ever happened to me.

Great guy at first, terrible guy towards the end :P

• he sounds like a great guy :)

What Girls Said 21

• gives me piggyback rides

gives me bear hugs

calls to wake me up in the morning for school

takes naps with me

tucks me in bed

always says "good night, sweet dreams, I love you salina" before sleeping

lets me wear his clothes

play little big planet with me

ties my hair in ponytails when I'm eating

made a scrapbook for me

baked cupcakes with me

got me flowers randomly although I'm not really into flowers

gives me kisses on the cheek when I'm napping

puts my socks on for me

calls me princess and mama

• Well there have been a few things... Like I remember one time before me and my boyfriend were together; We were walking to his car after tafe with a group of friends; he was the only one with a car so he always drove us to lunch. Anyway, I tripped and scraped my leg. He was really concerned and kept fussing over the graze, more than even I was. Then he bought me lunch and icecream and drove me home so I wouldn't have to catch the bus. It was so sweet to know how much he cared :3

Another time, at about 12am, the guy my mum was seeing at the time rocked up at my/mum's house, drunk, looking to visit her. Probably wanting sex and a place to crash for the night. Little did I know, she had actually broken up with him. Anyway, I was home alone (mum was visiting family that weekend) so I told him she was gone and sent him away. So he got back in his friend's car and left.

Not long after, he was back. This time, he'd caught a taxi and it had already driven away. I was foolish enough to let him in so he'd have some place to sleep. I didn't think he'd do anything malicious, and besides, my door has a lock on it that you need a key to open.

Anyway, I was chatting on Facebook to my boyfriend at the time, and I'd told him this guy had rocked up before and was now back. When I was away from the chat window for like 10 minutes, my guy sped over to my house in half the time the drive should have taken, and kicked the guy out. He was furious, but maintained a calm composition never the less.

After the guy was gone, my boyfriend wouldn't stop hugging me, and I could see that he was on the verge of tears... He said he wouldn't have been able to live with himself if something HAD happened to me that night. He decided that it would be better if I stayed at his house until my mum came back in a few days time, so that he'd know I was safe in case the guy came back. By the time we got to his it was, like, 2am.

Anyway, that reeally showed me just how much he cares, and now I know that he will always be there for me if ever I need him.

Of course there have been plenty of other really sweet things he has done, but there's too many to list lol, so yea. I hope that was interesting :)

• ok I've never had a boyfriend but here's what strangers /friends did:

we were in the car on the highway, the rain was pouring outside and it was already dark. we stopped and he asked if I wanted sth to eat / drink. (there was only one of these machines where you could get snacks and drnks from) I said " yes, a hot chocolate plz". he got back to the car 10 minz later, totally wet from head to toe and said "there you go, but I'm sorry there could be a bit of water in your hot chocolate...".

awwww :]]

#2

this was a stranger. I was sitting on a bench, he walked over, knelt down and kissed my hand, then called me princess :) his friends and my friends were there too. it was jsut cute, because I didn't expect it, he was serious and kinda hot ;)

• Didn't #2 make you feel kind of uncomfortable? Considering it was a stranger

• Hmmm I see. It's sometimes difficult for a guy to judge whether he should do something or not because he never wants to make a girl feel uncomfortable(at least I don't lol).

• that's good. not many guys are as ...hm...thoughtful as you :) and making a girl feel uncomfortable is never good, she's gonna think your a creep

• I see that lots of guys have done really nice things to the girls that replies to you answer, but I haven't really been with anyone so I can only share this;

I overheard a guy saying I was cute to his friends once, it totally made my day since I never hear that. I've also overheard a friend of my crush say "damn, she really is cute!" to him right after I passed them, that really made me smile, because it proves that he talks about me to them and that my crush probably likes me too :D

That's all I guess :)

• this one guy, as we were talking, bent down and picked a wildflower and gave it to me. When I asked why, he replied 'just because' :]

Other than that, I haven't had any guys do anything for me. My older male cousins are total gentlemen (opening doors, giving me their jacket, etc) and if a guy did that for me, I would so fall in love with them haha

• It made me smile when a guy I was going out with,who is an artist,made me a keychain. I collect keychains,so I asked him to bring me one from Georgia when he went to visit family.Then I told him to forget about it,(thinking he did). Instead,he decided to make a keychain out of an old antique fork he had found.It definitely made me smile...its a thousand times better than anything he could have bought.:)

• yestuday on fact his not my boyfriend but ya know. OK so everyone is always making coments about how my boobs are perfict adn blah blah blah and it seems like no one even know I have bright like sky blue eyes anyways he never talked about my boobs or anything like that but out of no were he came up behind me turned me around and looked into my eyes and said you have the prettiest eyes I have ever seen in my life. that right there mad me almost cry it was the sweetest thing a guy or anyone has ever said to me. sad I know.

• The first time my boyfriend and I hung out, just us, was the end of October- when we were just two people living on the same floor in college. We went to dinner on campus and he asked me about myself. His words? "So, tell me about yourself."

That was when I knew I wanted to get to know him better. Monday (the 7th) will be three months that we've been dating. :)

• calls me cute, pretty every chance he gets. Wants to hold me, give me hugs.

Lets me wear his shirts. ahh lovely.

• my guy friend told me my eyes looked like a calm, blue ocean once, which was sweet. Then one day he came to my work, hugged me, and gave me a cofee and an expensive necklace... later he asked me to be his girlfriend but I said no, although it was still the sweeetest way a guy has ever treated me

• EVERYTHING he dose makes me smile!

I smile just knowing I have him!

Even tho it's hard because it's long distant... When I finally get to see him .. It's amazing!

Anytime I look back and remember anything . I always smile and it gives me butterflies! :)

When we were in mexio before Christmas . He tried to get someone to set up a blanket and wine by the ocean at night to surprise me. But he told me they woulndt do it :(

Awwww :) it was the thought that counted! ;)

<3

• What made me fall for my crush was his smile.

• He made me feel important to him. He texted// callled and talked to me ALL DAY then wrote notes to tell me he wished we could talk more after I had fallen asleep. He always said he missed me, and could never forget anything that had to do with me

• wrote me a song it was a crappy knock off of a lot of song mixed to one but it was cute

• This guy gave me his sweatshirt and said "I hope you think of me as much as I think of you" and kissed me on the cheek. That boy was getting laid that night.

• My boyfriend just randomly showed up with a single rose, and card! When I ask did I miss something he said just because you most beautiful women inside and out=)

• I work part time as a server and one of the guys that I work with helps me without asking. He will help me clean my tables, he will help carry my food, and he will get my drinks. The thing that makes it even better is that I'm the only girl that he treats this way and I once asked him why he did all this for me. His answer: "because I know that I make your night when I help you."

When we're at parties or just hanging out he if he cannot walk me to my door he will walk me to my truck.

The best thing a guy has done for me: The same guy will wrap his arms around me in a nice protective/loving hug and kiss me on the forehead.

The only problem? We're just friends, lol.

• Do you wish you were more than just friends (if neither of you were in a relationship)?

• That would be amazing,however, he's not into me like that. He even told me that he likes things the way the are right now and that he doesn't want to corrupt me. I just got off work an hour ago and he didn't do anything for me tonight. But then again He is the first kiss I've ever had from someone that I know (long story), even if it was just the forehead and I will never forget how it feels to be wrapped up in his embrace. I'm the type that likes a good strong hug.

• he carved a heart for me from wood. it wasn't prefect but I loved it

• he gave me his last beer. he loves his beer and we were in for the night. made me feel special

• his smile ,style, and personality

• when I pissed him off, and then he was mad, but I know when I gave him a hug or kiss he will forget all the troubles , haha

What Guys Said 0