Do looks really matter a lot to you in a relationship?

I'm terribly shallow when it comes to this, but the guy has to be at least mildly pleasant looking for me to give him the green light. It's rather bad of me, I know, but it's just kind of a natural thing for me: You could be the sweetest guy in the world, but if you aren't mildly attractive I just couldn't. I just wanted to know how many people are like this?

Most Helpful Guy

• They are the starting point of attraction for me, not gonna lie about that. But personality is the biggest deciding factor for me. I'm fine with a girl who is pretty and getting to know, but if she has a poor personality, I wouldn't bother.

What Guys Said 2

• It's not bad for you to feel that way at all! I feel the same way about girls, as long as they aren't super ugly or fat, I'm willing to give them a chance. Looks do matter, to everyone. Otherwise someone's age wouldn't matter at all! Love is never blind.

• not a lot but you do have to be a little bit attractive for me to ask you out just how I am I guess...

What Girls Said 2

• Yes. If you're not physically attracted to your partner your never going to connect with them 100%. Sex after all is a basic human instinct...

• Everyone is shallow when it comes to first meeting a person. You can't help it. But just remember that looks attract a man, but only a good personality keeps him around.

I have standards for physical appearances. But sure I don't have a check-list. I'd much rather an average looking dude who treats me like GOLD than a hot guy who is a jerk.

• And that's a lot how I am. I will not accept being treated as less than the woman I am, it doesn't matter if the guy is hot.

• Good. :)