Have you ever said BOMB on a plane?

Question above. Like mucking around lol

0|0
2|8

Most Helpful Guy

• i met a guy who was going through the metal detectors and said "i hope they don't find the bomb" he was pulled aside, they yanked his carry on AND his suitcase, with bombdogs sniffing the rest of the cargo, they searched all of his things, cutting the lining out of his suitcases. they "wanded" him before (this is in another room) carefully strip searching him, going through every article of clothing. they performs a "body cavity check" (bend over) and just to be sure he didn't eat the bomb they x-rayed him. he missed his flight and had to buy a new ticket for a hefty sum.

its not something to joke about, unless its a private plane and your best friend is the pilot. then you can joke about anything

2|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• On a plain? Erm.

Saying "bomb" on a plane gets you a free ride to Quantanamo Bay, and eating co.ck meat sandwiches. So..no. I wouldn't joke about that.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's funny that they think someone even mention bomb, means they have a bomb

yes, because terrorists will say bomb when they actually have one

it's ridiculous

0|0
    0|0
    • lol, and then when they do that... the next terrorist wil say i have all the bombs on this planet and they will laugh and let him pass... and then he blow everytihng up and u would look dumb.

Best place to hide... is the spot in plain sight because people like you like to overlook it.

• On a plain? I doubt anything would happen and no one would care. If you were on a plane, it might cause some trouble for you. Try it and let us know how it goes.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't want 2 make people panic.

0|0
    0|0
  • NO

0|0
    0|0
  • That's a terrible idea. Probably end up in jail for it. It'd be fun though.

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope. The small chuckle I'd get out of it wouldn't be worth the hassle.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• no. that's not even a little bit funny.

0|0
    0|0
  • No. You don't joke about that kind of sh*t in today's world...

0|0
    0|0