Does a certain eye colour make someone more attractive in your eyes?

I probably have the weirdest eye colour .. They are actually bright green with orange in them =/ (The orange isn't really clear in my picture though). And no, they are NOT contacts - this frustrates me haha. When I was younger, I was really insecure about them because I felt like a freak but now I get told it adds to my attractiveness. Is that even possible? I mean, I don't even pay attention to people's eye colours.. It's not something that I really think about.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't really pay attention to eye color unless they seem light then I tend to look closer at them to figure out the color. I do think they add and from experience can even make someone attractive.

Take for instance one time I seen this one really dark skin black boy I didn't really think he was cute at all but he had the lightest goldish-hazel eyes and in contrast with his skintone it was almost hypnotizing. Another time it was another darker skin boy that had these intense green/hazel eyes although I initially thought he was kinda cute to begin with but after I really looked into his eyes when he started talking to me I was damn near intimidated.

I find brown and green the most attractive but I don't like blue eyes.

What Guys Said 3

• My blue eyes have a ring of yellow/gold in the center, according to the net it means that there is so much blue pigment in my eye that it can't reflect blue anymore in the over-pigmented areas. I'd like to hear that from a real optometrist though lol

I think a bright/light blue color, almost a silver, is absolutely gorgeous.

• I have eyes like yours (: except they look more grey in the winter.

• Oooh :) I kind of wish my eyes would grey like that lol or the bright silvery blue I mentioned in my answer, beautiful color, I think :D

• not really.

• green is te most attractive to me next to dark blue

• Dark blue? Wow I don't think I've seen someone with that colour! Sounds amazing :)

What Girls Said 5

• I'm a huge fan of eyes;

and better yet a huge fan of rare or unique eyes and so is my brother

so on either side of the coin, there are people who are attracted to different eyes,

just as there are people who are specifically greatly attracted to dimples whilst for others it doesn't matter.

Gorgeous eyes by the way, you can tell from the picture.

• Different cosmetic treats will enhance your appearance and more attractive in someones eyes.

• No.Someone is ugly or attractive,eye color doesn't fix ugly

• not really. eye color doesn't really make a difference to me

• If someone's already attractive in my eyes, their eye color won't really do much more for me. I do love blue eyes with blond hair on dudes though.

• Yeah that's true! But there's some guys who will come up to me and be like "Wow, you have beautiful eyes!" And it sort of feels like they are just interested because of my eyes :S And it's the only thing they will compliment me on whenever we talk. Gosh I probably sound conceited haha, but I hope you know what I mean.

• I wouldn't necessarily assume the worst. If I see someone with really unique eyes, I tell them with no hidden agenda. It's just a genuine compliment, the majority of the time. And beautiful eyes are a blessing, not a curse. You'll get so much more attention with them, as you know. I don't think you're conceited by the way, don't worry.

• Yeah but it's not as easy as everyone thinks it is. But thanks! :) You helped alot!