What clothes do you think makes a girl look sexy and not slutty?

Most Helpful Guy

• I was unaware there was a difference between the two. Yes dressing slutty would probably mean a very revealing outfit, and dressing sexy might not, but I don't believe men will care.

When a guy sees a girl who is giving off EXTREME sexual vibes, which is what you're aiming for and also what sluts are aiming for, he usually sees you more as a booty call than someone to have a nice chat with.

Maybe you want a booty call, maybe not. Conservative dressing is the safest bet though. Find something that you think makes you look good, but doesn't show anything. Flashy is sexier, so you can have more of that or less. Colors too. Brighter colors draw more attention.

• When I spoke of sexy, I meant like a nice dress--that is considered sexy because it is feminine--where as a micro mini and a bikini top is just trashy. A dress can be sexy and hit below the knee and have long sleeves...dressing like a nun may make men think she is rigid and unapproachable--if she tried to be feminine she will be sexy irregardless...

I think men who want a woman devoid of any sexuality has issues with women displaying any type of power , even natural pwer

What Guys Said 2

• little black dress ftw! ;)

emphasise your good points, draw the eye away from the not-so-good.

guys will imagine what they can't see - so the sexiest clothing can actually end up showing less flesh, but rather hint at things

also, clothes & accessories which emphasise femininity are appealing - skirts, heels, etc. pencil skirts & pleated skirts are personal favourites, although you need the right sort of figure to carry the first one off.

• Although we DO like to see flesh on some girls, those girls we do not usually end up talking to; if we do, it's generally for ulterior motives. As the anon. above me said dress conservatively. Our minds will imagine anything we don't see so it's unnecessary to show flesh. Only don't is, do not wear baggy clothes, but I doubt that was ever in your mind to begin with. Clothes that are close to the body but not tight because they tend to show off unattractive areas on some girls. hope that helped.

What Girls Said 3

• a really hot dress with nice shoes and hair done up. if I dress to impress, I'll have all the colours coordinated obviously. I love silver and I love black and violet. those are my fave colours and I'll try to work it with make up obviously. I like cute dresses and that are above the knee with a ruffly top that does not shoe cleavage. it's low but cuts off just above it or layer it with a tank underneath or something like that :-)

• Anything that hugs the figure but isn't too tight and doesn't give away all the intrigue--despite what the media tells us,men are more intrigued by what they don't see--so don't dress like a nun,but do dress in a feminine way that shows your curves.

• Never Ever reveal your package! Your looks are yours, use to your best visual. Accent

your femininity, with a touch of daring. Remember, your not advertising for a common

job hooking. You are classified under classy.