Should I cut my hair?

You can see how long it is in my profile picture.

I've been toying with the idea of cutting it or dying it brown for a while. Just wondering what you guys think :)

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Guy

• I think you'd look good in a pixie type style..but don't change your grooooovy user name, Verity!

What Guys Said 5

• I think that you should cut it just a little bit cause it's too long and after cutting it, you may dye it with brown if you want to...but your hair is beautiful, besides it's a good if you have a guy to hold your hair and smell it and tells you how nice and fresh it is:)

• I like it how it is now but if you wanna cut it then go for it. Short hair on girls make them look older. I know this one girl who had long hair like yours. Then we she cut it short, like shoulder length, she looked like a mum lol. But she still looked gorgeous.

Do what you wanna do, that's what I think.

• I would say no but it's up to you obviously. I personally prefer longer hair on a girl (preferably to about the middle of her back) and blondes XD

• Your hair looks gorgeous long honey! Please don't cut it!

Regards,

Paul

• it looks good the way it is

What Girls Said 6

• I wouldn't cut it, it's so long and pretty! :) Not to mention that most guys don't dig the super short look on girls. It's up to you in the end, but that's my opinion.

• ughh your a veryyy pretty girlll...im jealouss hahah but anyway to the hair... I like your hair that length, but maybe you can cut it like three inches. and dye it like a light brown to like a medium brown.. Do what ever you like hah... but don't change colors to quick if you want to go to like dark brown like mine gradually fade it darker. I think dark hair would look good on you. but then again its my opinion and your hair. the choice is up to you.

• Your hair right now is really lovely and suits you, but there's nothing wrong with a change once and awhile.

• yes get it cut really short

• No. I envy girls with long hair.

• I love it! and guys love it loooong ;)