Does my hair suit me?

Some of my mates say I should cut my hair and girls don't like semi-long red curly hair! All I want to know is, is it true? and does it suit me? thanks!

Most Helpful Girl

• If that is your picture, it looks nice on you--but you appear to have a great bone structure, so a stylish razor cut that plays that up will make women all a dither--they may even be too shy to come up to you, so you'll have to do all the chasin'.

What Girls Said 3

• It looks like you are in junior high. There is nothing wrong with red hair! I would get

recommends on stylists and use of razor?

You do need a more professional look, whether you are in school or at work. All will go

much better in life then.

• At the moment I'm in college on a two year course so most people have longish hair, but I look very weird with short hair lol you should see my passport photo lol thanks for the comment

• Short hair. I agree with the one who mentioned your bone structure. Definitely short hair.

• I guess it depends how you want to be seen. Hard to tell from that photo but I'd like to see you with shorter hair. I think your mates are right.

• I have a photo on my profile buts its a bit dark sorry

• No probs, hard to answer a looks questions without being able to see the looks though! lol!

What Guys Said 2

• i knew a guy (with red hair) who went through bad-hair days for about 3 years before his hair got long enough that the curls fell out - I think it got to about shoulder length before it did.

once it was that long & he could plait it, the girls just fell about after him.

scary wild red hair - not a good look; long red hair seems to be something magic. unfortunately you don't get the latter without soldiering through the former.

• Yh I know what you mean I have bin growing my hair for about 1 and a half years now and can't wait for it to sort its self out lol thanks

• Actualy dude instead of cutting it. Why don't you try coming it straight and putting it in a pony tail. And hide the pony tail under a high coller shirt. Then take a picture and either show your girl friends or poast it as your new photo on girls ask guys. Then that way if it looks bad just undue the pony tail. You don't have to wait to grow it back. Also go to CVS and ask then about an iron hair straightener. Its to clamps that heat and straighten your hair. They will make those curls straight for a while. Keep using it if you like the look