Is her height important?

is height a reason not to date a girl?

do tall guys have a problem with girls my height?

i mean I'm 5´3

Most Helpful Guy

• for various reasons, both guys & girls generally seem to feel more comfortable when the guy is at least a little taller than the girl.

there are variations, of course - some guys love taller women & sometimes they can find a woman who likes a shorter guy.

it also seems quite common to see short women with guys much taller than them.

i'm not tall myself, but I am fond of girls who are quite short.

What Guys Said 6

• Not at all.

I really really really like this one girl whos Philippino and naturally she's short. I'm 5'11 and she's 5'1, so sometimes when I wana hug her it's annoying, but I got used to it.

To give hugs or if you wana kiss its better if the guy can lean back against a wall and slide his feet forward a bit so he's 'shorter' too.

• You are the perfect height for the guy you will marry. Don't be surprised if you find you are able to stand a step higher than him, and have a comfortable kiss, hug, etc. Your size will make it easier for him to pick you up, with a hug, which will help you feel secure with him, and help him feel like he is able to provide you with a level of security.

• No. Why should there be a problem?

• No, I will say I prefer a taller girl because I am 6'3," but I have no problem dating a girl that I am really into if she were only like 5' versus a ditzy super model type. Personality is far more important here than anything else.

• no, I have dated girld anywhere from 5 feet, to 6 feet tall.

• Personally I LOVE short girls >_< I think most guys like shorter girls, but I think it could become an issue if she is too short, personally the girl I like is only 5' 1" I think she's adorable. Maybe that's just me I am 5' 10"

What Girls Said 3

• I seen lot of tall guys with short girls. I think is more like a personal preference for guys, some tall guys doesn't want to date short girls but like dating tall girls and some guys doesn't care if the girls are tall or short. For me I usually seen short men with tall girls more and I think many of them believe that his kids going to be tall or something. If Tall guys are picky in height then I'm in trouble because I'm only 5'1" myself.lol

• I think men feel more comfortable dating a woman that is shorter than them than taller. I'm 5'4 and I even get made fun of for being short. I'm not even that short! Just think of it this way, most men prefer women that are shorter than themselves so you have a wider array of men to choose from than a taller woman since most men are taller than 5'3.

• i really love your qustion because I was thinking about that how short will a tall guy go

cuz I'm 5 5 and I have dated because guys that are 6 5 and 5 10 but I won't go any shorter

short guys turn me off.