Hair and Eye Colors -- Myth or Truth?

Ok maybe I watch one too many rom-com, but is it really true that guys who have blond hair and blue/green/light-colored eyes are attracted to brown hair and brown eyes girl? Just curious if this is actually true...

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't care about hair color, or eye color and I have blond hair and blue eyes, all I care about is if she is attractive or not, half the time I don't even notice eye color.

What Guys Said 4

• Well I got blondish hair with green eyes and this is rather funny but I've actually started seeing a girl with brownish hair and brown eyes :S But tell you the truth, it makes no difference to me at ALL! Complete coincidence!

• False. I was born with blond hair and green eyes and I love blue eyed women.

• True true true! Because I do like fair or chocolate skin..green eyed & brown hair girl

• I don't think it's true. I have green eyes and mostly prefer blonds, sometimes brunettes.

What Girls Said 2

• false

• opposites attract? maybe true for personalities, but I doubt it's true for appearance. maybe subconsciously though