What do you guys think of a girl with piercings located on the face?

Just wondering because I was thinking of getting an eyebrow piercing just because I think it's cute. Some of my friends agree with me, and the other half think it will set a false impression about me. (I don't agree because I feel like I will pull it off with my bone structure/ facial proportions). I just want you guys' opinion when it comes to attraction, turnoffs, etc.

I got my eyebrow done and I am rocking it .XP

Most Helpful Guy

• I like nose piercing instead of eyebrow, If you like your piercing so don't care what other thinks :)

What Guys Said 4

• I am not a fan of facial piercings, but it wouldn't be a deal breaker for me, assuming she didn't wear it/them all the time.

• to me all facial piercings look trashy. but I think its mostly just me because I know plenty of guys that like nose lip and eyebrow piercings.

• i find nothing cute or attractive about face piercings.

• i don't really like facial piercings. lip rings have grown on me mind. theyre kinda cute

• yeah I was also considering lip to

What Girls Said 2

• i have my eyebrow done. I LOVE IT. I've had people tell me I'm one of the few people theyve seen who can pull it off. do what you want girl, your the one looking at your face the most anyways lol

• I don't like facial piercings but to each their own. I'm sure some guys will mind and others' wont, and that can be said in regards to most anything.