Is it weird for guys to enjoy varius beauty activities?

for instance having a massage , facial or getting a haircut that sort of stuff

Most Helpful Girl

• I wouldn't say so. I mean it is nice to get taken care of in a good way very so often and I think everyone should be. It helps ease the nerves when stressed and I think everyone would be much better off if they did.

What Girls Said 12

• its not metrosexual to keep yourself kept up. I myself do not like a nasty dirty guy, and I give my man a back rubs all the time and he loves it. thers nothing wrong with it! and good for you for wanting to be a clean well groomed guy!

• who cares isn't that what a metrosexual is :D

• there is nothing wrong with pampering yourself and taking time to care about your apparence. I think that's a very attractive trait in a man. why can't a guy enjoy getting a hair cut? why can't a guy enjoy having his skin taken care of or getting a massage to help him relax? hell if you ask me more me should care about their bodies and their apparence.

• no, its generally called metrosexual, and its mostly something to be proud of, I think.

• i don't think it is. you just enjoy being clean and well groomed and not enough guys feel that way they think they will be "gay" as if only gay people can be clean it doesn't mak any sense to make the association

• not at all. its really nice because you care about your appearance. :) and its fun to pamper yourself

• I find it adorable...

Good hygiene is always a plus :)

• No it's not...a lot of girls like a guy who likes to take of himself and looks good

• Hell no. It's okay. :U

But as long as they're not addicted to it, I think it's fine. :D

• doesnt bother me

just don't OD on it and get your nails done and stuff lol

• No. Is it a crime for girls to like sports and getting dirty? Gender roles are so lame.

• not at all. it's nice you care about your appearance

What Guys Said 2

• nada

• facials and massages are bomb ha ha I don't know what's so wrong about a haircut? I love my hairdresser... she always throws her t*ts in my face =)