What makes a guy look desperate?

Ive met a girl and I feel like I'm coming across abit desperate with her. I've asked her out a few times and made it clear I like her. I stayed at her flat the other day, we got abit loved up and I was abit drunk and I asked her if she would ever be my girlfriend (that was on the 3rd date :S) Am I coming across too strong, desperate?

Thank you

Most Helpful Girl

• Boy oh boy! this happened to me before and trust me it did not end well... I don't mean to scare you or anything, but this is what happened to me. I was dating a guy that actually asked me to be his girlfriend on our third date; to me personally it was way too soon. We didn't know each other very well and I wanted to take time to get to know him better. But anyway, he kept asking four other times and by the fifth time I said yeah... did I like him? yeah I did... but I didn't know him very well. our relationship only lasted a month simply because of the fact that we were so different and didn't get along. I don't know if this applies to you or not, but my best advice for you is to get to know her first and then consider asking her to be your girlfriend! hope this helped!

What Girls Said 2

• Txt/calling all the time, always wanning to hang out with her even if it's with her friends at the mall, Txt right away and not even giving it a minute and just the way you act can show it just think of a girl that is desperate all the things she does and just ask your self if you do any of that

• third date. not desperate at all. she probably likes you just as much

What Guys Said 1

• What did she say to you asking her to be your girlfriend? How did you react?

• She said "errrrr its abit soon but yeah"