What do you guys think of a girl with this body on a women?

I'm wondering because I saw this photo on another website and I saw comments on it saying "Oh, she's so perfect" or "I wish I had a body like hers" so I'm just wanting other people's opnions on a women with this kind of body.

link

Most Helpful Guy

• No, thank you! She looks positively malnourished to me. Don't listen to people with unhealthy body images idealizing unhealthy bodies. Fat is NOT unsexy in itself. It's having too much or too little that makes it unappealing.

What Guys Said 4

• She looks like she just walked out of a Nazi death camp...

• Whenever I see a girl like that I just want to buy her a cheeseburger

• i don't like tht very much. I think she needs to eat some more

• Wayyyy to skinny

What Girls Said 4

• The only person who would envy that type of body is one who has really low self esteem and has a distorted view on what a "perfect body" is. Girls who aren't naturally that skinny have to always watch what they eat and constantly be working out to get to that size, and I'm sure that's a miserable process.

• wow... that was an eyepopper. ... that was really gross. I know some find skinny to be attractive but I'm noticing that a curvier body is more attractive because its seen to be healthy by most and fertile... definitely... not attractive.

• It's from tumblr?Was it a pro ana/mia tumblr?

Anyways,I don't see anything wrong with her body.What if she's naturally like that?Should we put her down to make fatasses feel better?Uh no.

I like her legs,but her torso looks too long for her legs proportion wise.

I'd rather her body than be overweight:)

• Exactly. This is why I didn't say my opinion on the photo because she could quite possibly be naturally this skinny and can't help it.

• that honestly disturbed me.

i, for one, would definitely not want to look like that. I don't give a sh*t if a guy wanted me to look like that, I'd be like "LOL f*** you, bye". a significantly noticeable ribcage is not sexy imo. I completely agree with xxAdrianna.

can I ask what you think about that body?

• Well, like I said on another comment, I don't think it's ugly because there are girls with this body naturally but to be honest, I wouldn't change any part of my body to look like this. To me, this is not "perfect" or "healthy" just like I would consider an extremly overweight person to be neither as well.

• i saw your comment after I posted my answer. I took too long to press submit by answer because I got distracted. my bad haha.

i agree with you. but even if this is natural, which I kind of have to doubt, I still think it's ..undesirable/ugly imo :/ natural or not, it's the body still looks the same, as harsh as that sounds. thanks for sharing your opinion.

• Yes, I agree, I have my doubts as well because I can't imagine someone naturally having their ribs sticking out like that. And your welcome. : )