Girls and Guys, when you see a...

tramp stamp what comes to mind?

or any tattoo for that matter.

guys: does it turn you on or off or you don't care?

does it matter what the tattoo is of at all?

or does it just matter that its a tattoo?

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it's pretty rediculous to view a girl as easy just because she has a "tramp stamp". So long as the girl who has the tattoo on her lower back doesn't act "trashy" then I wouldn't view her in a bad light at all, and people who do have no common sense.

As far as I what I think of someone who has tattoos...it depends. I think if the person is tattooed with things that mean a lot to them, then I respect that, but it confuses me when people get a tattoo just to get one and then get something that has no significance to them.

What Guys Said 15

• Just matters that it's a tattoo. Almost always a turn off. The only ones I like are theones that are like paintings, all over the shoulders. HOpefully those can be easily removed!

• To be honest, I am from a very conservative background, so piercings and tattoos are pretty weird to me, and not really a turn-on at all. While I'd PREFER a girl who isn't all marked up and full of holes, I know it's a bit unrealistic these days, since it's like the fashion of the day. So, I suppose I wouldn't mind if she had a couple of tattoos in unobtrusive places. As for piercings...well, anything on the ear is okay, maybe the navel and maybe one of those tiny little nose studs or something, but the tongue thing is just a bit too weird, as are any that stick out of the person's face... :P Yeah, less is more, in this case! ;)

• Makes me think the girl is immature, to be honest.

• slutty, attention whore, nothing more than a bang

• I'm not a fan of tattoos in general.

A tramp stamp is just another tattoo on just another tattooed person.

• first of all I am appalled at her lack of originality. secondly, I deduce that any girl who knowingly gets an appropriately classified "tramp" stamp probably isn't someone I would have a lot in common with. lastly, I wonder what caused her insecurities that prompted her to mutilate her body with something so hackeneyed.

any other tattoos I don't generally mind. to each her own. I seldom find them attractive though

• alright. I can answer everyone of those questions.

as to my originality I can surely say very people have the same tattoo I have. so that question isn't really answerable.

secondly I got the "tramp stamp" placement because it was the easiest part of my body to cover and even though I wanted one I also needed to be able to cover it up since I am a nurse.

lastly what "prompted my to mutilate my body with something so hackeneyed" was finding out my mother had brain cancer.

• I see it like any other tattoo..

• "Tramp stamp?"...what the fork is that? You mean your delicious boobs showing on your icon? That's sexy. No complaints. If I was a homo or a feminist I'd have a complaint about it, but I'm neither, so keep it up. Show more boob next time. :)~~~

• a tramp stamp is a common term for a lower back tattoo and thanks.

• Lower back tattoos are very sexy. It's nice to have something to read/observe while I'm doing a girl from behind.

• if a tramp stamp is a tat on lower back...then I get xtremely turned on and its a priority to talk to her :p

• White trash.

• why thank you. I've always wanted to be called white trash.

• ah, you're not white trash, "hlm1034". A tattoo of a swastika...NOW you're pushing into the avenue of white trash.

• I'm a bit shallow... aren't we all? There are just things that everyone is prejudiced about. I'm merely being honest about what the first thing is that comes to mind when I see a conspicuous tattoo. Am I saying that you're white trash? I don't know you and I have no right to judge you. But since you're gathering a sample of opinions, I'm letting you know that at least one person associates conspicuous tattoos with white-trashness, whatever that means.

• if the tatt is of someone else, I think that's kinna weird, your basically looking at some stranger's picture while having sex, but of some thing else I wouldn't care it doesn't make her vagina feels any different

• I think " This should be easy."

• its a tramp stamp... easy as that

• ive always wanted to have sex with one but never would date a girl with one

• I don't care.

What Girls Said 5

• Couldn't care less... I have a tattoo (on my side) but not a "tramp stamp" and the way I see it, is that a lower back tat is a popular place to put a tat and hell its their body.

• i totally agree. I have a lower back tattoo and I think its beautiful not trashy

• Yeah and see that is where a lot of people go wrong about their perceptions of a "tramp stamp", or other tats, it has a meaning other than that we are "easy"

• im anything but easy. I chose my back simply because I knew no one would see it unless I wanted them too

• I love tattoos. I love them on men, I love them on women, I don't really care where it is as long as it's cool.

• I have a tramp stamp a little butterfly!

• I think: Oh cool, tattoo.

I don't make any prejudices against someone. I don't judge someone's character by their clothing, piercings, tattoos, etc. That's just foolish.

• i couldn't care less