Should I improve my style?

I pretty much wear the same thing everyday in the summer t-shirt or dress shirt, shorts, white ankle socks and runners and in the winter wind pants or cargo pants, long sleeve t-shirt, sweater or hoodie, white ankle socks, and runners.

Is this bad style or is it ok.

What are your thoughts, any suggestions?

Most Helpful Girl

• Get rid of the runner and wind pants. Go with dark wash jeans. And buy a pair of nice looking dress shoes in brown or black.

• Are shorts alright in the summer

• Yes, of course lol. Khaki capris are good. You want to be comfortable.

What Girls Said 5

• If your comfortable with that way of dressing then continue to dress like it. Its a good rule of thumb to look clean and dress appropriately for where ever your going. I personally would rather have a guy not try to hard. Jeans and t-shirt is good enough for me. If your going out with your friends take the time to dress up and look good. I think how you dress speaks volumes, but doesn't necessarily mean you have to spend hours getting ready. =]

• Sounds good to me! If you look too dressed up every day then I think a guy is trying too hard. You sound like you dress regularly. Keep it up! :)

• No, you're good.

• Hell yeah you should improve your style. WIND PANTS? CARGO PANTS? I hope no one can see your ankle socks sticking out. No offense but I bet once you change your style you will add like at least 2 or 3 points to your attractiveness because the style you have right now sounds really nerdy.

• that sounds fine. ordinary things that everyone else wears as well

What Guys Said 4

• If your style suits you, then don't change it. You reflect who you are through your clothing so if you dress to suit yourself then keep your style.

I would suggest to mix it up a little bit, try to not wear the same style everyday and everywhere you go. This doesn't mean have 7 different styles for 7 days of the week, just try to mix it up a little, even if it means just wearing different shoes or wearing jeans instead of shorts for example.

What I would definitely suggest is to wear black socks more often instead of white ones, especially when you're going to partys, nightclubs etc. Save the white socks for when you're training or relaxing at home.

• your style is supposed to be an outward expression of your personality. if you feel that your style accurately represents WHO YOU ARE, then no. do not change it, not for anyone, ever. for one thing itll give girls who are able to psychoanalyze you based on your appearance more material they need to gauge whether or not you're a compatible mate. and for another, well, its just YOU.

• Well that's not my personal style (Im one of those American Eagle wearing d**chebags) but it really depends on who you are...For me American Eagle works, I don't know your personality, but if a t-shirt and cargo pants fits your personality then don't change it unless you have a reason...plenty of people dress that way.

• me best tip (what I like to wear) grey trousers with a dark cardigan/vneck or hoody. shoes - plimsoles

but it really depends on your age and body size, you need to get clothes that fit well, and look good for your age