How to wear cologne.

Should you spray it on you body or on your clothes?

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm guessing you'd apply it similarly to the way girls apply perfume, so spray it on pressure points (or whatever they're called) like the neck, wrists, chest, behind ears, behind the knees. (although that one might be kind of weird, haha.) Just don't put on too much. Don't spray it on your clothes! It usually has alcohol in it so it could ruin them...

What Girls Said 4

• Your body. Any place that you know you have direct contact with people. Like the neck , chest, and forearm. =)

• Spray it on your body

• Read this- link

• body. on the neck, wrists, back of knees and ankles

What Guys Said 5

• A real man uses pure body odor.

..No, but really just spray it on your neck kind of where the collar of your shirt rests. and where your adam's apple is, that way it hits your skin and your clothes. And if you change clothes you won't have to reapply, yay. Having good aim is always nice if you know what I mean.

• Assuming it's a spray cologne, this is how I put on my cologne (this is b4 I put on my clothes):

- 1 spray @ the chest (middle of the pecs)

- 1 spray @ the belly button/crotch area

- 1 spray @ the butt (funny but true)

- 1 spray on one wrist, then rub both wrists together

- 1 spray in the palm of your hand, apply behind ears with index finger & rub the rest around your neck

• Depends on how strong it is, but typically behind each ear and on the wrists is plenty good enough. Try to put it on spots on your body that stay warmer since the scent typically comes off better in those places. Don't spray your lower body it's a waste.. unless you're doing it to make sure you're junk smells good but a shower is good enough to take care of that.

• spray it on your neck or wrists, but don't overdue it.

• spray it in front of you and walk into it but only one spray.. too much girls get turned off